1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    02 May '11 20:27
    is it just a coincidence they tried to kill gadafi the day before they tried to kill bin laden?

Or were they trying to take all the bad guys out at the same time?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 May '11 20:44
    Originally posted by uzless
    is it just a coincidence they tried to kill gadafi the day before they tried to kill bin laden?

Or were they trying to take all the bad guys out at the same time?
    I think Obama is just trying to throw some dust into the light being shone on that dodgy birth cert.
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 May '11 16:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think Obama is just trying to throw some dust into the light being shone on that dodgy birth cert.
    releases his birth certificate, THEN his press-sanctioned dog-and-pony show vs. the Donald, THEN bin Laden gets whacked. coincidence?
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 May '11 17:01
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Its certainly a very mysterious thing that despite being a closeted muslim Obama is attacking those whom he should in fact be embracing. I suspect this is part of a much greater scheme of usurpation of power by the liberal elites, it's been happening ever since the presidency of Woodrow Wilson.
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 May '11 17:02
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Its certainly a very mysterious thing that despite being a closeted muslim Obama is attacking those whom he should in fact be embracing. I suspect this is part of a much greater scheme of usurpation of power by the liberal elites, it's been happening ever since the presidency of Woodrow Wilson.
    sometimes you gotta break a few eggs.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 May '11 18:39
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Silence, cannibal dragon! We'll have none of your tomfoolery around here.

http://www.msxnet.org/humour/world-according-to-america.png

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree