1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 06:22
    A group of ex-Cabinet secretaries and White House officials in the George W. Bush administration launched a PAC on Wednesday to support presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, part of a growing network of Republican groups backing Biden over Trump.

The group is headed by Karen Kirksey, a veteran of the Bush 2000 campaign and Bush’s Labor and Agriculture departments, who told CNN, “for four years, we have watched with grave concern as the party we loved has morphed into a cult of personality that little resembles the Party of Lincoln and Reagan.

The Bush name still carries a lot of weight in Conservative America. This one is going to hurt!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/01/former-george-w-bush-officials-launch-pac-supporting-joe-biden/#7cac03d03bf0
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 06:36
    @mchill said
    A group of ex-Cabinet secretaries and White House officials in the George W. Bush administration launched a PAC on Wednesday to support presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, part of a growing network of Republican groups backing Biden over Trump.

The group is headed by Karen Kirksey, a veteran of the Bush 2000 campaign and Bush’s Labor and Agriculture departments, who t ...[text shortened]... drewsolender/2020/07/01/former-george-w-bush-officials-launch-pac-supporting-joe-biden/#7cac03d03bf0
    Real conservatives, not apologist crybabies.

Turns out that the emperor really does have no clothes after all!
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 06:421 edit
    @suzianne said
    Real conservatives, not apologist crybabies.

Yes indeed, but I'm sure a Federal correctional facility can find something that will fit him when his financial records and income tax returns are made public. 😏
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 19:59
    @mchill
    I am holding a SPECIAL bag of popcorn for that day🙂
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 22:25
    "Dubya" Bush owes Trump a lot. Thanks to Trump, he'll now be regarded as only the second worst president in US history.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree