1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 00:20
    Glenn Beck Has Had Enough: ‘I, Personally, Am Calling To Impeach The President’

Glenn Beck is fed up with this President, and he wants him out of office. In fact, he wants President Obama out of office well before January of 2017, when he is scheduled to leave office.

Just yesterday . . . Beck personally called for the impeachment of President Obama.

“I called today for the very first time in my career,” Beck said, “on this President. . . . I, personally, am calling to impeach the President of the United States."

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/glenn-beck-has-had-enough-i-personally-am-calling-to-impeach-the-president/
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 02:50
    Originally posted by moon1969
    [quote][b]Glenn Beck Has Had Enough: ‘I, Personally, Am Calling To Impeach The President’

Glenn Beck is fed up with this President, and he wants him out of office. In fact, he wants President Obama out of office well before January of 2017, when he is scheduled to leave office.

Just yesterday . . . Beck personally called for the impeachment of Pr ...[text shortened]... rend.com/brian-carey/glenn-beck-has-had-enough-i-personally-am-calling-to-impeach-the-president/[/b]
    Poor little Glenn Beck. Things are just not going his way these days. :'(
  3. Germany
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 06:25
    Glenn Beck Calls for Attention - and gets it.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 13:07
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Glenn Beck Calls for Attention - and gets it.
    Speaking of attention whores, when is the next government nonshutdown?
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 14:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    Speaking of attention whores, when is the next government nonshutdown?
    crises government the new improved fud for the news cycle, meanwhile Cina gears up to de-Americanize the world's financial system.....roll on the one world currency, for the new rules based order.............

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree