29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    1. Global warming caused terrorism
    2. Terrosism caused mass immigration
    3. Mass immigration caused Brexit

Discuss.
    I don't know about all the facts and stuff, but we need carbon taxes like Al Gore said we do and none of this would have happened.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:34
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I don't know about all the facts and stuff, but we need carbon taxes like Al Gore said we do and none of this would have happened.
    Agreed, paying higher taxes would have averted catastrophy.

Too bad people don't like paying higher taxes.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:361 edit
    Global warming is also why we have right wing no nothings post things that question the factual science behind global warming.

It goes like this.

1. Global warming causes increased temperatures.

2. Right winged loon chooses to stay inside their cool carbon producing homes rather than go outside in hot sun.

3. Right winged loon then logs on to RHP to post his stupidity.

So as we can see, global warming is also responsible for right winged loons posting here at RHP.
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    Global warming is also why we have right wing no nothings post things that question the factual science behind global warming.

It goes like this.

1. Global warming causes increased temperatures.

2. Right winged loon chooses to stay inside their cool carbon producing homes rather than go outside in hot sun.

3. Right winged loon then logs on to ...[text shortened]... So as we can see, global warming is also responsible for right winged loons posting here at RHP.
    Yes you are correct and one can go a step further in saying right winged loon is inside with the AC running full blast and his kids are in there too, not getting any sunlight and needing psychotropic drugs to counter the effects. This causes violent crime for which only getting the guns away from the public will fix.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree