1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 17:34
    This Golbal Warming thing is just about to freeze my face off. I don't remember the last time it was this cold. Maybe we have turned the tide, and now we have Global Cooling. It feels that way.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 19:12
    Originally posted by buckky
    This Golbal Warming thing is just about to freeze my face off. I don't remember the last time it was this cold. Maybe we have turned the tide, and now we have Global Cooling. It feels that way.
    I have to agree. This whole global warming thing isn't living up to its reputation.
    I wasn't impressed during the summer and now I'm snapping icicles of my testies, I'm damn well disappointed.
  3. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 22:12
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I have to agree. This whole global warming thing isn't living up to its reputation.
    I wasn't impressed during the summer and now I'm snapping icicles of my testies, I'm damn well disappointed.
    Some where I posted results from Glacier studies in my part of the world. To make it quick, tree rings showed a warming period of about 90 years from 1650 -1740 AD That was not man made.
    Now the more recent data, for my area shows from 1966-2000 galciers had receeded.
    By 2003 they were heading back the opposite way. Now, from a REDNECK view. I have Lodge Pole Pine on my property. 8 years of drought has brought on a horrible infestation of pine beetles. COLD and water helps trees kill them. My past 2 summers have been cold and wet, you can see the pine beetle larva getting sapped out, from now healthy trees.
    AND I can see glaciers where the rocks were once exposed.
    Slow down on cap and trade, but by all means continue an effort to convert to green energy,, ASAP.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 22:181 edit
    Global cooling is a-coming. Just watch a 70s documentary on global cooling!

YouTube
  5. Standard memberexpuddlepirate
    Exaulted high possum
    here...again
    Moves
    08 Jan '10 07:53
    Does any of this matter since we will all be dead by the year 2004?
  6. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    08 Jan '10 11:21
    Originally posted by expuddlepirate
    Does any of this matter since we will all be dead by the year 2004?
    A message from the grave huh?

Is't global warming a warming of the Earth that distabalizes it's balance? bringing hot summers and cold winters, eventually eliminating spring and autum??? Perhaps it should be called Global extreams to clarify things.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    08 Jan '10 21:09
    Originally posted by yo its me
    A message from the grave huh?

Is't global warming a warming of the Earth that distabalizes it's balance? bringing hot summers and cold winters, eventually eliminating spring and autum??? Perhaps it should be called Global extreams to clarify things.
    There is no "balance" to destabilize.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree