1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 03:24
    Whatever the results of the 2014 mid term election, one thing remains very clear: American voters are unhappy with their lawmakers! Many voters express dissatisfaction with President Obama, but hold little hope the GOP will do much better, fearing a repeat of the economy of George W Bush. Most voters dislike their incumbent lawmakers, but hold their nose and vote for them anyway fearing the loss federal dollars to their state should a freshman lawmaker be elected. Not a lot of happiness out there..🙁

http://news.yahoo.com/exit-poll-voters-unhappy-obama-gop-221713761--election.html
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 03:53
    Originally posted by bill718
    Whatever the results of the 2014 mid term election, one thing remains very clear: American voters are unhappy with their lawmakers! Many voters express dissatisfaction with President Obama, but hold little hope the GOP will do much better, fearing a repeat of the economy of George W Bush. Most voters dislike their incumbent lawmakers, but hold their nose and ...[text shortened]... t there..🙁

http://news.yahoo.com/exit-poll-voters-unhappy-obama-gop-221713761--election.html
    Come on, Bill. Take it like a man.

The Dems got taken to the woodshed tonight, plain and simple.

Your post seriously sounds like a sore loser.
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 04:36
    Originally posted by sh76
    Come on, Bill. Take it like a man.

The Dems got taken to the woodshed tonight, plain and simple.

Your post seriously sounds like a sore loser.
    sh76- Not so sore. I tried to do injustice to both sides. I predict the GOP will do well this time around, but will this mean good times are just around the corner? I think not.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 07:39
    sh76- Not so sore. I tried to do injustice to both sides. I predict the GOP will do well this time around, but will this mean good times are just around the corner? I think not.
    People don't vote a particular party in, the motivator is get the other crowd out.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 11:13
    Good times? With $120 trillion in unfunded liabilities what is around the corner is economic disaster.

The GOP will do nothing to fix this. In fact, they did not run on anything other than enjoying the misery of Obama voters.

Not to worry, in 2 more years people will be chomping at the bit to elect Hillary to save us all!! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree