Go see a shrink!

Go see a shrink!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 Apr 16

Pope Francis tells republicants.

Or I presume that's who he's referring (to).

Well, Cruz can't visit the pope, the right-wing bastard would get struck down by lightning.

Trump can't visit the pope, he thinks he's God and visiting his spokes person on Earth would result in a dogmatic schism that could end humanity.

And Hilary can't visit Europe, we hate war-mongering fascists (unless they're home grown).

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
16 Apr 16

Originally posted by shavixmir
Pope Francis tells republicants.

Or I presume that's who he's referring (to).

Well, Cruz can't visit the pope, the right-wing bastard would get struck down by lightning.

Trump can't visit the pope, he thinks he's God and visiting his spokes person on Earth would result in a dogmatic schism that could end humanity.

And Hilary can't visit Europe, we hate war-mongering fascists (unless they're home grown).
Take it to spirituality Shav, we're not interested in appeals to your imaginary friend in the sky. Since when did you become a God botherer.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
17 Apr 16

Originally posted by Wajoma
Take it to spirituality Shav, we're not interested in appeals to your imaginary friend in the sky. Since when did you become a God botherer.
It's an actual newe story on the BBC.

Well, some of it is...