1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 06:13
    Trump disagreed with them because all of their solutions were with bombs and bullets. It would have been better if DJT realized it sooner, but better late than never.
    Bringing more troops home is a good thing. Screw Lindsay Graham.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 06:20
    @metal-brain said
    Trump disagreed with them because all of their solutions were with bombs and bullets. It would have been better if DJT realized it sooner, but better late than never.
    A ploy to try create some political capital with his base to distract from his legal troubles.

He's in deep with the investigation into the legitimacy of his presidency.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 07:18
    @mghrn55 said
    A ploy to try create some political capital with his base to distract from his legal troubles.

He's in deep with the investigation into the legitimacy of his presidency.
    What legal troubles?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 08:571 edit
    @metal-brain said
    What legal troubles?
    I guess you never heard of Mueller. The shyte will hit the fan come January or next month after. There are 17 ongoing investigations concerning Trump but of course to you he is a god, above the law.

And now the defense secretary has called it quits and the WH staff is on edge because so many people have left or forced out. So now Trump plans to withdraw all the American troops from Syria, leaving the Kurds to be killed by Turkey.
    That whole deal was because of a phone call from Erdewan and now Putin, Iran and Erdewan are jumping for joy.
    Trump also says he is pulling out of Afghanistan, and both moves coming as a total shock and surprise to the Pentagon and all of our allies.

Great move, just the thing to draw attention away from his legal problems which you seem to think don't exist. Good luck with that one.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:04
    @metal-brain said
    What legal troubles?
    Oh you Demorphis Donaldtrumpi, you!
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:12
    @sonhouse

Trump has no legal troubles. You were dreaming.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:16
    @metal-brain said
    @sonhouse

Trump has no legal troubles. You were dreaming.
    "There are no American tanks in Baghdad." - Mohammad Saeed al-Sahhaf, 2003.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:20
    @metal-brain said
    I was quite troubled when I read what had happened.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:20
    @kazetnagorra said
    "There are no American tanks in Baghdad." - Mohammad Saeed al-Sahhaf, 2003.
    Paying hush money is not illegal.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:21
    @divegeester said
    I was quite troubled when I read what had happened.
    What was that?
  11. Germany
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:23
    @metal-brain said
    Paying hush money is not illegal.
    Making illegal campaign contributions is. Of course, you would rather believe that Cohen plead guilty to a non-crime so that the Deep State can go after Trump.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:27
    @metal-brain said
    What was that?
    General whatshisname resigning over Trump’s decision to pull all US troops out of Syria.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:35
    @kazetnagorra said
    Making illegal campaign contributions is. Of course, you would rather believe that Cohen plead guilty to a non-crime so that the Deep State can go after Trump.
    A billionaire using campaign money instead of his own?
    LOL!
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 09:38
    @divegeester said
    General whatshisname resigning over Trump’s decision to pull all US troops out of Syria.
    You support military occupations and insurrections? Do you like the policy of creating terrorists that hate us?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 10:503 edits
    @metal-brain said
    You support military occupations and insurrections? Do you like the policy of creating terrorists that hate us?
    As I understand it that General was one of the last voices of reason close to Trump who as we all know is a megalomaniac. Not a good situation.

As for occupations, America and other militaries should keep out of people’s countries unless there is a collective legal agreement to go in. However once you are in there you have a responsibility to not pull out too early. Preventing terror is not like the withdrawal method of birth control!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree