GOP Conservative Dead Pool for 2014

GOP Conservative Dead Pool for 2014

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
03 Jan 13

Here are a list of those in the GOP who have voted to kick the can down the road....again.....with the recent fiscal cliff compromise. So I will go state by state in alphabetical order. If you don't see your state or your GOP representative assume they did not vote for the bill.

Arkansas - Steve Womak

Alaska - Don Young

California - 1. Gary Miller 2. Buck McKeon 3. Brian Billray 4. Bono Mack 5. Den Calvert 6. Jeff Denham 7. David Dreir 8. Elton Gllegly 9. Wally Herger 10. Daniel Lungren

Florida - 1. Bill Young 2. Vern Buchanan 3. Mario Diaz-Blart 4. Ileana Ross-Lehtinen

Idaho - Mike Simpson

Illinios - 1. John Skimkus 2. Judy Biggert 3. Robert Dold 4. Timothy Johnson 5. Adam Kinzinger 6. Donald Manzello 7. Aaron Schock.

Kentucky - Harold Rogers

Louisianna - Rodney Alexander

Michigan - 1. Fred Upton 2. Mike Rogers 3. Candice Miller 4. Dan Bensheck 5. Dave Camp

Missouri - 1. Jo Anne Emerson 2. Blaine Luetkemeyer

Nebraska - Jeff FOrtenberry

New Hampshire - Carhles Bass

New Jersey - 1. Chris Smith 2. Rodney Frelinghuysen 3. Leanard Lance 4. Frank LoBiondo 5. Jon Runyon

New York - 1. Chris Gibson 2. Michael Grumm 3. Richard Hanns 4. Nan Hayworth 5. Pete King

Nevada - Joe Heck.

Ohio - 1. John Boehner 2. Bill Johnson 3. Steve LaTourette 4. Robert Latta 5. Steve Stivers 6. Pat Tiberi

Oklahoma - 1. Frank Lucas 2. John Sullivan

Oregaon - Greg Walden

Pennsylvania - 1. Tim Murphy 2. Tom Marine 3. Lou Barletta 4. Charles Dent 5. Michael Fitzpatrick 6. Jim Gerlack 7. Mike Kelly

South Dakota - Kristi Noem

Texas - 1. Mac Thornberry 2. Keven Brady 3. Pete Sessions 4. Lamar Smith

Washington - 1. Doc Hastings 2. Jaime Herrera Beutler 3. McMorris Rodgers 4. David Reichart

Wisonsin - 1. Reid Ribble 2. Paul Ryan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine that, Paul Ryan is amognst the sell outs. I guess it's true what they say, if you can't beat'em then join'em!! 😵

I don't really care who these people are or even how nice they may be or what great citizens they may be. In the end, they are part of the problem and must go.

w

Moves
03 Jan 13
1 edit

To be fair, I am also going to list the democrats who voted against Obama's continued spending insanity. So if you don't see your state or representative, assume your democrat representative voted for it.

California - Xavier Beceria

Connecticut - Rosa DeLauro

Georgia - John Barrow

Indiana - Jim Cooper

North Carolina - 1. Mike McIntyre 2. Brad Miller

Minnisota - Collin Peterson

Oregon - 1. Earl Blumenauer 2. Peter DeFazio

Utah - Jim Matherson

Virginia - 1, James Moran 2. Robert Scott

Washington - 1. Adam Smith 2. Jim McDermott

This is for all 3 demorats out there that disagree with the Dick Cheney Doctrine that deficits don't matter anymore. 😵

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
03 Jan 13

Originally posted by whodey
Here are a list of those in the GOP who have voted to kick the can down the road....again.....with the recent fiscal cliff compromise. So I will go state by state in alphabetical order. If you don't see your state or your GOP representative assume they did not vote for the bill.

Arkansas - Steve Womak

Alaska - Don Young

California - 1. Gary Miller ...[text shortened]... or what great citizens they may be. In the end, they are part of the problem and must go.
I agree, they should go. We should replace them with Democrats, then we'll get some laws passed, end the gridlock, and make the government represent the people...not the fortune 500. Good call Whodey!😀

w

Moves
03 Jan 13

It seems that 85 Republicans voted for the bill and 151 against.

For the Democrats, 172 voted for the bill and 16 against.

w

Moves
03 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by bill718
I agree, they should go. We should replace them with Democrats, then we'll get some laws passed, end the gridlock, and make the government represent the people...not the fortune 500. Good call Whodey!😀
We can keep the 16 democrats.

Bill, when the democrats had power they would not even pass a budget.

Houston, Texas

Moves
03 Jan 13
1 edit

Arkansas - Steve Womak

Alaska - Don Young

California - 1. Gary Miller or what great citizens they may be. In the end, they are part of the problem and must go.
To be Primaried.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
03 Jan 13

Arkansas - Steve Womak

Alaska - Don Young

California - 1. Gary Miller ...[text shortened]... or what great citizens they may be. In the end, they are part of the problem and must go.
I disagree a bit on your pronouncement. It is absolutely true that this deal did nothing about the fiscal cliff and actually increased pork barrel spending. It did also make permanent (as permanent as they can be) current tax rates for most Americans. It isn't ideological purity, but I suspect Reagan would have voted for the bill.

The real issue, anyway is spending. Increasing taxes on high earners isn't dealing with the real problem. That is the real battle.

Houston, Texas

Moves
03 Jan 13

Originally posted by normbenign
I disagree a bit on your pronouncement. It is absolutely true that this deal did nothing about the fiscal cliff and actually increased pork barrel spending. It did also make permanent (as permanent as they can be) current tax rates for most Americans. It isn't ideological purity, but I suspect Reagan would have voted for the bill.

The real issue, anywa ...[text shortened]... Increasing taxes on high earners isn't dealing with the real problem. That is the real battle.
Yeah, but whodey would now primary out Reagan.

w

Moves
03 Jan 13

The real issue, anywa ...[text shortened]... Increasing taxes on high earners isn't dealing with the real problem. That is the real battle.
So you agree with Dick Cheney that deficits don't matter?

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
04 Jan 13

So you agree with Dick Cheney that deficits don't matter?
Did you read what I said. Tax rates can and do change. I think personally we need a total revamp of taxation starting with a repeal of the income tax.

The problem with deficits is spending. Overspending lead to debt, and interest eating up a lot of revenue. Of course deficits matter, but $70B a year is chump change and the real deal is military spending, and entitlements. Of course, discretionary spending has to be examined, but total elimination of all that would still leave us in debt with annual deficits.

w

Moves
04 Jan 13

Did you read what I said. Tax rates can and do change. I think personally we need a total revamp of taxation starting with a repeal of the income tax.

The problem with deficits is spending. Overspending lead to debt, and interest eating up a lot of revenue. Of course deficits matter, but $70B a year is chump change and the real deal is military spendi ...[text shortened]... e examined, but total elimination of all that would still leave us in debt with annual deficits.
Yes, the big three are defense spending, Obamacare, and Social Security. I was hoping that when the democrats were in complete power they would at least scale back defense spending, but I'm beginnning to see the writing on the wall. Even though democrats give lip service to doing so, and the GOP gives lip service to scaling back the other two, it's never gonna happen.

w

Moves
04 Jan 13

So what are the predictions for the next down grade? We all know it's coming.