1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:411 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100224132655.htm

shows some correlation between IQ and the ability to be liberal
    Yeah but the author believes in evolution and that the earth is millions of years old and so is one of those liberal atheists who look for reasons to think they are more intelligent. 😉😉
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 00:28
    Originally posted by JS357
    And the other one is quite the gay fellow.
    ...but he is the only one in the vil.lage....
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 00:33
    Originally posted by kmax87
    ...but he is the only one in the vil.lage....
    ..... the chair is against the wall over I repeat the chair is against the wall....
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 00:48
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100224132655.htm

shows some correlation between IQ and the ability to be liberal
    IQ tests are inherently biased. The person or persons that make up the tests have their own idea what intelligence is. Actually it is impossible to measure intelligence based on tests that cover such a wide range of abilities and experiences of the different cultures. If I were to make such a test I would also include to a high degree the self destructive nature of people and that would mean the culture would play an important part. On such a test a deer would out score a human being. A deer knows how to feed itself and raise its young. They survive harsh winters and are easy on the planet. No mutually assured destruction is in the deer family vocabulary. On the other hand if I wanted to make myself look smart I would ask questions about things I know more about. I guess it wouldn't be a very long test would it? LOL
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 01:13
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    IQ tests are inherently biased.
    Apparently, so is IQ! 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree