1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 15:27
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Shlongski you have put your ignorance on display once again.
    which part? that a well regulated militia (that your second amendment says is crucial to maintaining a free state) doesn't have drones and the army does? maybe the part where i say the militia doesn't have tanks and the army does?

how about the part i forgot to mention that, in the absurd scenario where a militia stands a chance against the US army, most american communities don't even maintain a militia, regulated or otherwise?

perhaps i was wrong to say that in a conflict between your militia and the us army you would be unable to protect your means of production and the army doesn't even have to bomb civilians, they would fall in line when they start starving? you have many flak cannons protecting your farms and power plants right now?
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 18:17
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    which part? that a well regulated militia (that your second amendment says is crucial to maintaining a free state) doesn't have drones and the army does? maybe the part where i say the militia doesn't have tanks and the army does?

how about the part i forgot to mention that, in the absurd scenario where a militia stands a chance against the US army, most ...[text shortened]... hey start starving? you have many flak cannons protecting your farms and power plants right now?
    Good thing there weren't too many guys like you during the revolution. Oh I won't fight because the British have prettier uniforms and more cannons and ships. We should lick their boots and be grateful for any scraps they hand us. Give them our daughters and maybe they will leave us alone for a week. Maybe I can turn my brother in for having a gun and talking bad about the king and I can get favorable treatment. You ought to move to North Korea.

You have know way of knowing how many militamen are in the US. How many minutemen are ready to fight if necessary.

It may only be a matter of holding an army off long enough to get help. There is a reason dictators take the guns first you dope.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 09:42
    Good thing there weren't too many guys like you during the revolution. Oh I won't fight because the British have prettier uniforms and more cannons and ships. We should lick their boots and be grateful for any scraps they hand us. Give them our daughters and maybe they will leave us alone for a week. Maybe I can turn my brother in for having a gun and tal ...[text shortened]... an army off long enough to get help. There is a reason dictators take the guns first you dope.
    "Oh I won't fight because the British have prettier uniforms and more cannons and ships"
    pretty much. yet at the end of the day, both had muskets.
    the difference now between a civilian and a standing army is much more glaring.

"We should lick their boots and be grateful for any scraps they hand us. "
    they asked the french to help them instead

"You ought to move to North Korea."
    ooh, it's north korea now. i wonder where you will ask me to move to next

"You have know way of knowing how many militamen are in the US."
    if the internet hadn't been invented, i would indeed have "know" way of KNOWING (geddit?) how many militias there are in the US.

"There is a reason dictators take the guns first you dope"
    yes, because they already have more power than the people. why should they allow guns.

"How many minutemen are ready to fight if necessary. "
    no matter how many, not enough.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 10:00
    Good thing there weren't too many guys like you during the revolution. Oh I won't fight because the British have prettier uniforms and more cannons and ships. We should lick their boots and be grateful for any scraps they hand us. Give them our daughters and maybe they will leave us alone for a week. Maybe I can turn my brother in for having a gun and tal ...[text shortened]... an army off long enough to get help. There is a reason dictators take the guns first you dope.
    In this, at least, you are an idiot, how many more people will die while you hold dear to your paranoia. I doubt I will even bother replying to your next post, Sooooo pathetic.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 10:11
    as much as i enjoy making fun of your ignorance of the american revolution or how you grossly overestimate how well a bunch of rednecks with guns would do against the US army, do you have anything to say on the fact that gun control obviously works due to the fact that it did? anything to say on how australia hasn't been taken over yet by their tyrannical government?
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 11:22
    There is a reason dictators take the guns first you dope.
    http://www.armedwithreason.com/militia-myths-why-armed-populations-dont-prevent-tyranny-but-often-lead-to-it/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree