1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 02:18
    We have seen Planned Parenthood harvest the organs of aborted children, essentially because they have no rights under the law.

Likewise, in communist China, prisoners are also targeted for their organs and killed. This is because they have no real protection under their law either.

So this got me thinking, what if the US were to adopt a similar policy to communist china? I'm not suggesting that they kill prisoners for their organs, but what if they simply took the organs of hardened criminals when they died?

It would seem like this would be the natural progression of American society as it continues down the road it is on.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 12:443 edits
    Come on left wingers. The collective good of society is at stake here. We need organs to be harvested to save lives.

Once someone is a nonperson, whether unborn, dead, what is wrong with stealing their orangs?

Perhaps some of you are reconsidering taking the organs of the unborn? I don't buy it for a minute, so why not "save" more lives by forcing people to surrender their organs when they die? In fact, forget about the prisoner argument. Why not just take the organs of everyone that dies?
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 12:56
    I have a Hammond for sale
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 13:082 edits
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I have a Hammond for sale
    The state should be able to strip you down like a car parked in a bad neighborhood once you die in order to save lives.

If not, why not? Once you die you are a nonperson with no rights. in fact, the unborn have a better argument for having rights than someone who is dead.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 13:11
    As a side note, I don't want any left wingers arguing that the dead have rights since they vote every election for Dims. 😠
  6. Germany
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 14:02
    If you keep beating this dead horse, you won't be able to sell its organs.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 14:44
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    If you keep beating this dead horse, you won't be able to sell its organs.
    True, you have to be careful about how you kill and treat the dead.

As Planned Parenthood has figured out, one must be careful when aborting a fetus so as not to harm the only thing worth saving, which is their organs.
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 16:21
    Originally posted by whodey
    True, you have to be careful about how you kill and treat the dead.

As Planned Parenthood has figured out, one must be careful when aborting a fetus so as not to harm the only thing worth saving, which is their organs.
    I don't deal with the monkey only the organ grinder.
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 16:38
    Come on left wingers. The collective good of society is at stake here. We need organs to be harvested to save lives.

Once someone is a nonperson, whether unborn, dead, what is wrong with stealing their orangs?

Perhaps some of you are reconsidering taking the organs of the unborn? I don't buy it for a minute, so why not "save" more lives by forcing p ...[text shortened]... n fact, forget about the prisoner argument. Why not just take the organs of everyone that dies?
    What did they die of? If it's haemorragic fever then harvesting their organs probably isn't the best idea. If it's old age then the organs may not be viable, I don't know what is possible. Personally I think that tackling the various problems that cause organ failure (for example regular excessive drinking) is the best way to solve the problem of insufficient organs for transplant. I assume you do not object to the harvesting of someone who has given prior consent?
  10. Germany
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 17:02
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    What did they die of? If it's haemorragic fever then harvesting their organs probably isn't the best idea. If it's old age then the organs may not be viable, I don't know what is possible. Personally I think that tackling the various problems that cause organ failure (for example regular excessive drinking) is the best way to solve the problem of insu ...[text shortened]... ransplant. I assume you do not object to the harvesting of someone who has given prior consent?
    In the US, the main problem is that it has an opt-in rather than an opt-out system for organ donation, which drastically reduces the amount of available organs.

See: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282905.php
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 17:08
    We have seen Planned Parenthood harvest the organs of aborted children, essentially because they have no rights under the law.

Likewise, in communist China, prisoners are also targeted for their organs and killed. This is because they have no real protection under their law either.

So this got me thinking, what if the US were to adopt a similar policy ...[text shortened]... his would be the natural progression of American society as it continues down the road it is on.
    I almost got killed, being targeted for my organ but the dude found out several keys didn't work and it was out of tune so he left me with my organ intact.
  12. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 19:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I almost got killed, being targeted for my organ but the dude found out several keys didn't work and it was out of tune so he left me with my organ intact.
    I really fancy an electronic piano so I could play silently (believe me - that is best) but I am not very confident in second hand electronic goods. What do you think? (i have no desire for a hammon organ though. Not my cup of tea.)
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 22:59

So this got me thinking, what if the US were to adopt a similar policy ...[text shortened]... his would be the natural progression of American society as it continues down the road it is on.
    If you are going to butcher an innocent baby, why not a criminal?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 16:131 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    If you are going to butcher an innocent baby, why not a criminal?
    Well the criminal has rights under our fabulous laws, but the unborn baby does not.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 16:14
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    What did they die of? If it's haemorragic fever then harvesting their organs probably isn't the best idea. If it's old age then the organs may not be viable, I don't know what is possible. Personally I think that tackling the various problems that cause organ failure (for example regular excessive drinking) is the best way to solve the problem of insu ...[text shortened]... ransplant. I assume you do not object to the harvesting of someone who has given prior consent?
    Let the state determine all that.

You are the property of Big Brother, so if they want to use your organs after you die, why should you have a say?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree