Harvesting organs

Harvesting organs

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by whodey
Let the state determine all that.

You are the property of Big Brother, so if they want to use your organs after you die, why should you have a say?
I am listed as a volunteer organ donor on my drivers license, but I am against killing babies and selling their body parts. That just seems evil to me.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
I am listed as a volunteer organ donor on my drivers license, but I am against killing babies and selling their body parts. That just seems evil to me.
But you would probably rather live with an embryo part than die I would imagine.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
But you would probably rather live with an embryo part than die I would imagine.
No, you are wrong. I would rather go on to be with the Lord.

w

Moves
21 Sep 15

How about the poor women who cannot afford their children get some of the money earned from selling the organs instead of Planned Parenthood keeping all the money?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 15

How about the poor women who cannot afford their children get some of the money earned from selling the organs instead of Planned Parenthood keeping all the money?
I believe you have a good point. Instead of the government giving the money to Planned Parenthood, they could give it directly to the women that need help. We could probably save a lot of tax money that way and the women would be a lot better off. 😏

w

Moves
22 Sep 15

I believe you have a good point. Instead of the government giving the money to Planned Parenthood, they could give it directly to the women that need help. We could probably save a lot of tax money that way and the women would be a lot better off. 😏
But that is not how government works.

When we had the credit crisis, where did the trillions of dollars go? It went to corporations, not us. Imagine what the average Joe could have done with those trilions. Instead, they just pissed it down a rat hole.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Sep 15

No, you are wrong. I would rather go on to be with the Lord.
That would be a GREAT outcome.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
23 Sep 15

That would be a GREAT outcome.
😀

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Sep 15

But that is not how government works.

When we had the credit crisis, where did the trillions of dollars go? It went to corporations, not us. Imagine what the average Joe could have done with those trilions. Instead, they just pissed it down a rat hole.
Yeah, and they claimed the money was all paid back with interest, the Federal Reserve bank did not credit any of the money back to the tax payers. The amount of debt just went even higher and is now on its way toward $19 trillion.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
23 Sep 15

Originally posted by redbadger
I have a Hammond for sale
Lowrey's were much more fun. One finger Genie bass and marimba rhythm. Sure fire party starter!

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
23 Sep 15

Originally posted by kmax87
Lowrey's were much more fun. One finger Genie bass and marimba rhythm. Sure fire party starter!
I don't and haven't known anyone who parties with an organ. Most use CD players these days, or attach their cell phone to an amplifier, and select a play list.

E

Moves
23 Sep 15

I'd rather die.

We are all going to die no matter how many innocents need to be butchered to keep you alive a few seconds longer.

q

Moves
23 Sep 15

Originally posted by Eladar
I'd rather die.

We are all going to die no matter how many innocents need to be butchered to keep you alive a few seconds longer.
Feel free to die. Just don't limit the ability for others to live due to science.

E

Moves
23 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by quackquack
Feel free to die. Just don't limit the ability for others to live due to science.
I find your comment rather interesting since others must be butchered so that others can live due to science.

It seems to me that you simply value your life over the life of innocents who are totally helpless.