1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '10 03:26
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Ok, I started reading the Presidents version
    here's a question.
    Title VII Improving Acess to Innovative Medical Therapies
    Will stop drug companies from preventing effective and affordable generic versions off the market..
    How? A drug company gets a patent for a new drug they come up with, are we going to challenge the patent rights of these companies? ...[text shortened]... earching new drugs? Do they just say,, oh WTF,, it's not worth our time and effort and money??
    The left is targeting the insurance companies right now. The drug companies will be next.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '10 03:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    My guess is that it will not take as long for it to crash than it did Medicare/Medicaid.
    When exactly did Medicare/Medicaid "crash"?
  3. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '10 04:24
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    "I mean look at those 2400 pages!"

LOL

I bet a three page loan contract would confuse you, so why do you care if it's 2400 pages or one page? If I remember correctly the GOP plan was something like 700 pages. Have you read all 700 pages and what are the chances you'll be able to understand it?

The whole "OMG the size of it!" mantra is i ...[text shortened]... .politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2009/aug/13/health-care-reform-simple-explanation/
    Please, please look at the new post, FROM THE WHITE HOUSE
    I have listed article VII,,, can you understand how that will work?? Or are you as befuddled as anyone else who looks at it,, around 70% of us stupid americans now. But that means not all are republicans now doesn't it...:-)
    And if you have a good answer, understandable plan as to how this ONE section works,, I will indeed salute you, as one of the most brilliant people to have graced our time period.
  4. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '10 04:50
    OK next question from dumbo:
    In concern to the dounut hole in Medicare prescription program,,, how exactly do we pay for that change? I like the idea, but do we whittle this cost from the Insuance Companies, the Drs, or do we tax the bejeezuz out of the rich, who by the way are shrinking away,, mostly to other countries..
    Stay tuned for more questions,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree