1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 11:01
    Is the Dutch media going too far?

http://www.opendemocracy.net/tjebbe-van-tijen/wilders-and-dutch-press-scapegoater-hunted-down-as-witch?
  2. Germany
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 11:161 edit
    No, not really. It's pretty hilarious actually. These guys are constantly whining about law and order and how muslim youths are causing trouble, but they have more convicted criminals in their own party than there are convicted criminals among muslim youths - LOL! So if this really is a heksenjacht (witchhunt), we're talking about actual witches.
  3. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 11:24
    How would one be able to tell from that article ? It's heavy on retoric an very light on information. From what I can tell, they asked members of parliament to make their criminal records public and then publicized those, I don't really call that a witchhunt.
  4. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 11:27
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    No, not really. It's pretty hilarious actually. These guys are constantly whining about law and order and how muslim youths are causing trouble, but they have more convicted criminals in their own party than there are convicted criminals among muslim youths - LOL! So if this really is a heksenjacht (witchhunt), we're talking about actual witches.
    Make's it even more justifiable, maybe some past misdeeds are indeed irrelevant for parliamentary work, but if your main point is law and order than pointing out that hypocrisy is not only justified, but a duty of the media.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 12:37
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Hardly.
    Wilders is just being whacked with the very stick he's using to whack others with.
  6. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    01 Dec '10 17:33
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage

http://www.opendemocracy.net/tjebbe-van-tijen/wilders-and-dutch-press-scapegoater-hunted-down-as-witch?
    I think we need to know how many Dutch officials are practicing witches or have dabbled with witchcraft in the past.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree