1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '10 00:161 edit
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Tam - I'm in a special foreclosure prevention program through my county. If my SSDI doesn't come through by August, hopefully, we'll be able to get the sheriff's sale postponed again (it was previously scheduled for May 3rd). My mortgage company has asked me if I'm interested in a short sale, but right now, with my kids in school and a new baby due in N ll take 'em.

Here, a post from a MS forum,, how did Obama help her? FMF? Anyone?
    This is about as tawdry as it gets, Hugh. Were there any hard luck stories before Obama? What's the "left" "right" of MS in HughWorld?
  2. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    21 May '10 00:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your comments here seem to indicate that you were one of them. The reform has been passed but has it kicked in yet? It extends access to affordable health care to 30,000,000 people. If that is all the reform achieves, then it is to be welcomed in place of when 30,000,000 people had less access than they do now.

[b]"think chronic disease hits only the left? o ...[text shortened]... ver referred to the political leanings of patients. In fact I don't think anyone has.
    where are you getting this 30,000,000 figure from?!
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '10 00:27
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    From the debate. From one of yours or whodey's cut and pastes perhaps.
  4. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    21 May '10 00:521 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    From the debate. From one of yours or whodey's cut and pastes perhaps.
    ah the cardinal sin of debating, relying on assumtion that one has correct information,,, you'd think a man of your high intelligence would know better,, perhaps your a fool? fact check before you write.

twiddling his fingers waiting for a decent reply, which has only a snowballs chance in hell of being sent
  5. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    21 May '10 02:54
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    ah the cardinal sin of debating, relying on assumtion that one has correct information,,, you'd think a man of your high intelligence would know better,, perhaps your a fool? fact check before you write.

twiddling his fingers waiting for a decent reply, which has only a snowballs chance in hell of being sent
    Agreed! "Perhaps" fmf should back up his/her claims w/ facts.
  6. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    21 May '10 20:42
    well, I figured as much....
  7. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    21 May '10 21:46
    Agreed! "Perhaps" fmf should back up his/her claims w/ facts.
    Don't confuse him. He is the author of a recent post in response to a similar request for authenticated facts which read "I have travelled the world, man".
    Surely that says it all.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '10 02:01
    I think the figure is in fact 33 million by 2019.

A majority of which would be children as far as I know, so we are not talking about 33 million taxpayers.

The prediction comes from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. You need to have a look at pages 6 and 7.
    http://www.politico.com/static/PPM110_091211_financial_impact.html
  9. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    22 May '10 02:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think the figure is in fact 33 million by 2019.

A majority of which would be children as far as I know, so we are not talking about 33 million taxpayers.

The prediction comes from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. You need to have a look at pages 6 and 7.
    http://www.politico.com/static/PPM110_091211_financial_impact.html
    33 million by 2019??
    ouch, lets hope the plan helps.

Tks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree