1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 03:193 edits
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/21/will-embracing-gay-marriage-usher-in-the-death-of-a-major-christian-denomination-praise-and-outrage-follow-major-decision/

The mud slinging has begun. Fox news has uncovered some tapes of Hillary joking about successfully defending a child rapist she knew was guilty as she later laughed about it. We get 2 whole years of this before the election. Yay.

I have to say, isn't this what lawyers do which is to lie or anything else they have to do to win? Was she not just doing her job? After all, the American people have chosen lawyers to run the country and their lives. They not only are indifferent about sociopathic liars running the government, they demand them!

Besides, I'm sure Marauder can show me an article in Politico that denies that any of this ever took place. 😛
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 04:24
    I wonder if Chelsea will one day run for office. There's one interview of her where she's using the same type of vague clues her mom used to indicate she's entering the political arena:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2188462/Chelsea-Clinton-husband-Marc-Mezvinsky-break-silence-marriage-break-rumours-children.html

'Historically I deliberately tried to lead a private life in the public eye,' she said. 'And now I am trying to lead a purposefully public life.'

She added that the suggestion of her running for office has been a question she has fielded her whole life.

'Even during my father’s 1984 gubernatorial campaign, it was, "Do you want to grow up and be governor one day?" No. I am four,' she recalled.

She says she believes 'there are many ways for each of us to play our part...

'For a very long time that’s what my mom did. And then she went into elected public life. Her life is a testament to the principle that there are many ways to serve.

In other words, Chelsea 2040.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 09:19
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/21/will-embracing-gay-marriage-usher-in-the-death-of-a-major-christian-denomination-praise-and-outrage-follow-major-decision/

The mud slinging has begun. Fox news has uncovered some tapes of Hillary joking about successfully defending a child rapist she knew was guilty as she later laughed about it. We get 2 whole ...[text shortened]... re Marauder can show me an article in Politico that denies that any of this ever took place. 😛
    you are supposed to do show proof that it did.

all that link says is someone being buthurt that a flavor of christians is now allowing gay marriage.

what is the connection between the thread title and the link you have shown? where are those tapes.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 10:34
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you are supposed to do show proof that it did.

all that link says is someone being buthurt that a flavor of christians is now allowing gay marriage.

what is the connection between the thread title and the link you have shown? where are those tapes.
    Woops, how did that happen?

Here is the article.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/alleged-child-rape-victim-reportedly-says-hillary-clinton-lied-about-her-in-75/
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 11:35
    Are there not laws against lawyers defending those they know are guilty?

Not that anyone really cares, that is.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 11:38
    Are there not laws against lawyers defending those they know are guilty?

Not that anyone really cares, that is.
    lawyers MUST defend those they know are guilty . it's one of their functions.

however they shouldn't be allowed to withhold information that would prove their clients are guilty. client confidentiality shouldn't cover those cases, and there should be harsher punishments for lawyers that engage in those practices
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 11:49
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    lawyers MUST defend those they know are guilty . it's one of their functions.

however they shouldn't be allowed to withhold information that would prove their clients are guilty. client confidentiality shouldn't cover those cases, and there should be harsher punishments for lawyers that engage in those practices
    Laws are meaningless without the will to enforce them.

Therefore, people like Hillary and Obama have no worries.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 15:452 edits
    Not to worry liberals, I'm sure this story will only boost peoples resolve to vote for Hillary. After all, Americans like a winner and Hillary definitely fits the bill. She wins all her battles even if she is fighting along side pedophiles whom she knows are guilty.

I'm guessing the girl who was raped and said that Hillary helped destroy her life is probably a teabagger loser. I guess it sucks to be on the losing end.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 16:14
    Not to worry liberals, I'm sure this story will only boost peoples resolve to vote for Hillary. After all, Americans like a winner and Hillary definitely fits the bill. She wins all her battles even if she is fighting along side pedophiles whom she knows are guilty.

I'm guessing the girl who was raped and said that Hillary helped destroy her life is probably a teabagger loser. I guess it sucks to be on the losing end.
    i have read the links and see no evidence clinton broke the law. she only seized the opportunity presented by a mistake on the part of the prosecutor.

is she a horrible human that i wouldn't have over for tea? absolutely.

the fact remains, all people deserve the best legal defence they have. even guilty people. one's opinion doesn't factor in if there is no evidence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree