Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 15:02
    Hillary Clinton told a receptive audience over the weekend in India that while she thought President Donald Trump played to some of Americans' worst fears, he does not reflect the country as a whole. "No, we did not deserve that," Clinton said when asked if the US "deserves" Trump as its leader.

I'm not a Donald Trump supporter by a longshot, but I sincerely wish Hillary Clinton would shut her mouth. Her opinions are valueless, and her political future is non existent. Go away Hillary, no one cares anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/hillary-clinton-india-donald-trump/index.html
  2. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 15:441 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Hillary Clinton told a receptive audience over the weekend in India that while she thought President Donald Trump played to some of Americans' worst fears, he does not reflect the country as a whole. "No, we did not deserve that," Clinton said when asked if the US "deserves" Trump as its leader.

I'm not a Donald Trump supporter by a longshot, but I si ...[text shortened]... nymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/hillary-clinton-india-donald-trump/index.html
    I'm sure she will win the nomination again in 2020! After all ,the United States presidency was owed to her...
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 16:04

I'm not a Donald Trump supporter by a longshot, but I si ...[text shortened]... nymore.

And why the good flying fudge would Hillary Clinton give two shlts about your wishes?

Freedom of speech still also applies to Clinton, no?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 16:552 edits
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    And why the good flying fudge would Hillary Clinton give two shlts about your wishes?

Freedom of speech still also applies to Clinton, no?
    still got a hard on for her LMFAO!!!

Just to think,,,this could be representing the US...

YouTube
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 17:05
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople

[youtube]iGfaVRfDJFI[/youtube]
    Do you have a hard-on for Mr. Trump?
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 17:50

LYFAO. Congratulations. Can you do anything else?
    Tell me: do you think it will turn out that Trump is an active business man today as President with substantial, even overwhelmingly dominant interests in a Russian supply of money?
    Could this possibly explain his man-love for Putin?
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 17:59

Can't be any worse than the clown in the WH now.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 18:52

I will defend to the death your right to tell people to stfu. Now stfu.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 00:40
    Originally posted by @js357
    I will defend to the death your right to tell people to stfu. Now stfu.
    Lmfao