1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 00:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    Here is from her own mouth how she thinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACupTJ-qx5Q

Hillary is not after your consent, she is after changing only the laws and systems.

It's about changing laws, not hearts.

Of course, I concede the fact that his video may have been altered professionally and she said none of it, that is, according to snopes.com.
    Kinda like:

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 17:05
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Kinda like:

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
    John had that quote wrong. For liberals, it should read, "Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country should be doing for you."
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 19:27
    John had that quote wrong. For liberals, it should read, "Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country should be doing for you."
    Yea I didn't get no Bamma phone!!!
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 04:36
    That's the neoliberal version, fool.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree