1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 20:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    but I was not talking about criminal gross negligence I was simply talking about gross negligence as in being extremely careless.

negligence
    failure to take proper care over something.
    synonyms: carelessness, lack of care, lack of proper care and attention.

One would hope that Mr Comey does know more about the law than me, he was after all a lawyer. Its a pity he is not as articulate though. 😵
    You continue to be wrong; "careless" or even "extremely careless" does not equal "gross negligence".
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 20:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    The only thing he did was draw attention to the Fact that Hillary's #1 aide committed perjury, lied to the FBI, withheld a device on which she used to store 650,000 confidential/classified e-mails - a device and e-mails she shared with her estranged pedophile husband who has no security clearance.

If nothing else, as Comey pointed out, Hillary was careles ...[text shortened]... or judgment that endangered National Security.

The not so United States is a Banana Republic.
    Not a single one of those things has been shown at all.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 20:532 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You continue to be wrong; "careless" or even "extremely careless" does not equal "gross negligence".
    yes it does, I have just provided a definition, you merely assumed that I was talking about being grossly negligent in a legal sense when I was not. Grossly negligent is the same as being extremely careless. If its not you will tell us why its not in a purely lexical sense.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 21:051 edit
    Only a libtard would believe that Hillary being careless with classified and top secret material isn't grossly negligent.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 21:301 edit
    [b]Nor is "carelessness" even "extreme carelessness" equal to "gross negligence". Criminal gross negligence has the requirement that the disregard be "willful"
    So Hillary knowing she should not use her private server and then inquiring whether she could get away with it by discussing it with Colin Powell and then deleting her e-mails with bleach bit and destroying her servers was not willful?

All righty then! 🙄
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 21:32
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Only a libtard would believe that Hillary being careless with classified and top secret material isn't grossly negligent.
    Anyone else would have been put in prison and/or lost their job.

Everyone knows this. There is no precedent for overlooking this sort of behavior.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 21:48
    Anyone else would have been put in prison and/or lost their job.

Everyone knows this. There is no precedent for overlooking this sort of behavior.
    How many times do I have to present the Comey quote directly contradicting this claim?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 21:51
    So Hillary knowing she should not use her private server and then inquiring whether she could get away with it by discussing it with Colin Powell and then deleting her e-mails with bleach bit and destroying her servers was not willful?

All righty then! 🙄
    No, she didn't "know it".

No, discussing what type of e-mail system she should use with Colin Powell doesn't show "willfulness".

No, deleting personal e-mails by using a freeware doesn't show "willfulness".

This has been explained to you over and over and over again.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 21:521 edit
    yes it does, I have just provided a definition, you merely assumed that I was talking about being grossly negligent in a legal sense when I was not. Grossly negligent is the same as being extremely careless. If its not you will tell us why its not in a purely lexical sense.
    🙄🙄🙄

From wiki:

Prosser and Keeton describe gross negligence as being "the want of even slight or scant care", and note it as having been described as a lack of care that even a careless person would use.

So gross negligence goes beyond carelessness, even "extreme carelessness".
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:27
    No, she didn't "know it".

No, discussing what type of e-mail system she should use with Colin Powell doesn't show "willfulness".

No, deleting personal e-mails by using a freeware doesn't show "willfulness".

This has been explained to you over and over and over again.
    She did not know she was not suppose to use her private server?

I thought everyone with security clearance was splained bout it.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:292 edits
    🙄🙄🙄

From wiki:

Prosser and Keeton describe gross negligence as being "the want of even slight or scant care", and note it as having been described as a lack of care that even a careless person would use.

So gross negligence goes beyond carelessness, even "extreme carelessness".
    Yes of course the mere use of the term gross implies a substantial degree and cannot in any shape or from be considered slight. thats why we are using the term, its extreme or large scale negligence/carelessness on the part of Mrs Clinton.

Gross
    General or large-scale
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gross
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:352 edits
    Yes of course the mere use of the term gross implies a substantial degree and cannot in any shape or from be considered slight. thats why we are using the term, its extreme or large scale negligence/carelessness on the part of Mrs Clinton.

Gross
    General or large-scale
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gross
    🙄🙄🙄

Negligence does not equal carelessness.

I'm not going to keep going around in circles here; I have demonstrated that "gross negligence" goes beyond "extreme carelessness".
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:391 edit
    🙄🙄🙄

Negligence does not equal carelessness.
    Negligence
    failure to take proper care over something.

google search I dare you!
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:39
    She did not know she was not suppose to use her private server?

I thought everyone with security clearance was splained bout it.
    Well you are wrong. No one told HRC that she couldn't use a private server when she was Secretary of State.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 23:35
    Well you are wrong. No one told HRC that she couldn't use a private server when she was Secretary of State.
    Do you expect us all to believe that no one warns people with a security clearance not to use their private server? That's insane.

How about Hillary warning others under her not to use their own private server?

YouTube

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree