1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '16 18:302 edits
    Just kidding, but what if Obama temporarily lost him partisan shill mind and allowed the DOJ to allow her to be indicted?

About 70% of Dims still think Hillary should still be the nominee.

http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=2&c=1&pn=Anonymous&u=http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2016/50_say_clinton_should_keep_running_even_if_indicted

I realize this is not surprising in any way but it still hilarious nonetheless.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 07:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just kidding, but what if Obama temporarily lost him partisan shill mind and allowed the DOJ to allow her to be indicted?

About 70% of Dims still think Hillary should still be the nominee.

http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=2&c=1&pn=Anonymous&u=http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2016/50_say_clinton_should_keep_ru ...[text shortened]... n_if_indicted

I realize this is not surprising in any way but it still hilarious nonetheless.
    The far right need to get over it and stop wasting taxpayer money on this nonsense.

There's just no "there" there. But it won't stop until they waste tons of money on their wet dream of catching her at something, anything. Strap in, boys, I'm guessing the next eight years are gonna be pretty bumpy for y'all.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 01:533 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The far right need to get over it and stop wasting taxpayer money on this nonsense.

There's just no "there" there. But it won't stop until they waste tons of money on their wet dream of catching her at something, anything. Strap in, boys, I'm guessing the next eight years are gonna be pretty bumpy for y'all.
    I love it when liberals pretend to care about spending taxpayer money. $20 trillion later we hear them say things like, "Building a wall is too expensive", "Investigating Hillary is a waste of time", "Free market health care is too expensive", "Unwanted babies cost too much so we need abortion", etc., etc.

Hilarious.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 01:54

There's just no "there" there.
    I disagree. I happen to think that there is "there" there. 😛:
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:06
    lol, you conservatives and your missionary sex.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:12
    Well, to put it rather bluntly, that's because you're an idiot.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:23
    I love it when liberals pretend to care about spending taxpayer money. $20 trillion later we hear them say things like, "Building a wall is too expensive", "Investigating Hillary is a waste of time", "Free market health care is too expensive", "Unwanted babies cost too much so we need abortion", etc., etc.

Hilarious.
    Laugh it up, furball.

Try this one on for size. Which do you think would cost US taxpayers more? Paying to incarcerate juvenile drug offenders, or paying to send an identical number of juveniles to college?

Please keep in mind that we are already doing one, but not the other. And yeah, the one we're already doing is the more expensive one.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 20:14

Catch her at something, anything???
    Either you're practicing your trolling skills, or you went to sleep sometime around 1993 and are even now sleep-typing.
    The Clintons represent literally everything wrong with politics, including open engagement in criminal activity.
    As bad as Bush and his sequel were, as absurdly professionally handled Obama has been, the Clintons are morally bankrupt, outright crooks, panderous lying opportunists of epic proportions.
    We're not talking political leanings left, right or center; we are talking about two Machiavellian soul-less black holes.
    Of course, it all depends on what your definition of 'is' is.
    They're not the worst criminals who ever walked the planet; they're simply two of the most powerful who've done it for quite some time.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 20:28
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Either you're practicing your trolling skills, or you went to sleep sometime around 1993 and are even now sleep-typing.
    The Clintons represent literally everything wrong with politics, including open engagement in criminal activity.
    As bad as Bush and his sequel were, as absurdly professionally handled Obama has bee ...[text shortened]... r walked the planet; they're simply two of the most powerful who've done it for quite some time.
    "... the Clintons are morally bankrupt, outright crooks, panderous lying opportunists of epic proportions."

But what you mean to say is, "In my opinion", or "According to me".

We've seen "shining" examples of the worth of your "opinion" in several threads in the General Form lately.

You have a ways to go yet before getting anyone in these forums to equate your "opinion" with truth. You're not alone, though. Whodey has a similar problem.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 20:37
    As bad as Bush and his sequel were, as absurdly professionally handled Obama has bee ...[text shortened]... r walked the planet; they're simply two of the most powerful who've done it for quite some time.
    I think you could have been a little more dramatic.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 20:58
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I think you could have been a little more dramatic.
    I didn't get enough right-wing radical AM radio today.
    My bad.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 21:14
    [b]"... the Clintons are morally bankrupt, outright crooks, panderous lying opportunists of epic proportions."

But what you mean to say is, "In my opinion", or "According to me".

We've seen "shining" examples of the worth of your "opinion" in several threads in the General Form lately.

You have a ways to go yet before getting anyone in these fo ...[text shortened]... s to equate your "opinion" with truth. You're not alone, though. Whodey has a similar problem.[/b]
    You're right!
    It is "in my opinion" that lying to achieve an end is wrong.
    "According to me" a government leader is always supposed to do the right thing and when they don't, they are entrusted to do the correct thing and own up to it.

Two small examples, since I know you're itching to ask.
    Do you think it's okay to lie about something simply to curry favor with a particular group of people?
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say you agree with my response: no.
    Hilary Clinton was asked during an interview conducted by three young black adults to name something she always carries with her.
    Her "off-the-cuff" response?
    A jar of hot sauce.
    Chances she was telling the truth: 0.0000000000000000000000001%.
    Chances she said that to project a persona to which the listeners could relate: 100%.

Second small example.
    When Bill Clinton was having an extra-marital affair in the White House while on the clock as POTUS with an intern who was employed by him, did he have an obligation to one, not have an illicit affair with someone who worked for him, and two, acknowledge the affair once it came to light?

Sadly, these are two incredibly small examples of this couple's moral bankruptcy.
    Are we all human?
    Of course.
    It's not a witch hunt for insignificant idiosyncrasies or personal indiscretions.
    The long list of their individual and collective outrageous behavior makes these two examples nearly worth overlooking.
    They shouldn't be overlooked, of course, but that just goes to show how bad these two really are as people.

Do you have someone in your pocket?
    Most of my contribution in the GF has been completely devoid of "opinion," focused instead on the facts of the topic.
    It is noted how your contribution was nothing more than dismissal without support... which sounds curiously like "opinion," albeit uninformed.

You have a ways to go yet before getting anyone in these forums to equate your "opinion" with truth. You're not alone, though.
    I must be in great company, since I can't think of a single person in ANY of the forums whose opinion is generally accepted by anyone else.
    Most especially, you.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 23:17
    Laugh it up, furball.

Try this one on for size. Which do you think would cost US taxpayers more? Paying to incarcerate juvenile drug offenders, or paying to send an identical number of juveniles to college?

Please keep in mind that we are already doing one, but not the other. And yeah, the one we're already doing is the more expensive one.
    More prisons mean more Obama shovel ready jobs.

Think of it as just another stimulus plan. 😵
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 23:21
    Not so, Trump says the Clintons are "great people".

LOL.

YouTube
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jun '16 01:08
    Not so, Trump says the Clintons are "great people".

LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8jfZTC6Mo
    Nobody's perfect, it appears.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree