1. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 14:28
    Within a relatively short letter -- there were FOUR separate mentions of ACORN, and FOUR separate links asking people to donate $$$$$

The conservative base should just break away from the GOP and start the anti-ACORN party. Once the kiddies are occupied with buying pretty sequins to put on oak leaves, the adults within the GOP can then get to work on producing some real proposals to deal with our nation's problems.
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 14:461 edit
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    Within a relatively short letter -- there were FOUR separate mentions of ACORN, and FOUR separate links asking people to donate $$$$$

The conservative base should just break away from the GOP and start the anti-ACORN party. Once the kiddies are occupied with buying pretty sequins to put on oak leaves, the adults within the GOP can then get to work on producing some real proposals to deal with our nation's problems.
    Yes, and while they're at it, the liberal base should break away from the Democratic party and form an anti-Fox party. etc.
  3. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 15:05
    Originally posted by sh76
    Yes, and while they're at it, the liberal base should bread away from the Democratic party and form an anti-Fox party. etc.
    yes, I'm sure the folks organizing the anti-Fox party would be willing to have a whole collection of crayons and coloring books available. I hope there's enough for everyone in attendance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree