1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 May '17 16:50
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Superman 2 has the moon in it.
    I think your constipation has you fixated on moons in general, yours specifically.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 May '17 17:17
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Moonwalk One saw limited release and didn't gain a lot of traction.
    Nonetheless, it was a documentary and they don't typically do well.
    Dramatizations are where the money is, and on this epochal topic, Hollywood has done exactly nothing.

My guess is, they don't want to outdo what has already been done, thus casting any more doubt onto the 'event.'
    You really don't understand the motives for making a movie, besides money. They want DRAMA. D R A M A. Fix that in your small brain. Apollo landings except 13 were almost routine, not much drama unless you count Armstrong doing a golf drive drama.

Nobody died, nobody got eaten by aliens. It was a technological wonder but that was it in the drama department.

Aliens emote drama, like Contact or Alien or Terminator, fantasy movies like that.

First trip to the moon, exciting on many levels but not much drama queen action going on.

Otherwise it would be a documentary.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 May '17 21:08
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You really don't understand the motives for making a movie, besides money. They want DRAMA. D R A M A. Fix that in your small brain. Apollo landings except 13 were almost routine, not much drama unless you count Armstrong doing a golf drive drama.

Nobody died, nobody got eaten by aliens. It was a technological wonder but that was it in the drama departme ...[text shortened]... on many levels but not much drama queen action going on.

Otherwise it would be a documentary.
    You're high AF.

Your delusion is so ingrained, it seems as though it's become part of your personality.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    12 May '17 21:34
    Putting it into the title doesn't make it scientific or factual, though.

No one is doing their scientific research on Moonstruck anytime soon.
    Keeping a lid on the scientific study of the causal relationship between phases of the moon and temporary insanity of a romantic nature, well, it requires a vast conspiracy, akin to the current lid on studies of climate change, don't you think?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 May '17 21:50
    Originally posted by JS357
    Keeping a lid on the scientific study of the causal relationship between phases of the moon and temporary insanity of a romantic nature, well, it requires a vast conspiracy, akin to the current lid on studies of climate change, don't you think?
    Finally!
    Someone who speaks my language!

Now, just out of curiosity... what did you say?
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    12 May '17 22:14
    Finally!
    Someone who speaks my language!

Now, just out of curiosity... what did you say?
    I said you wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit you on your astral projection. Oh by the way, Moonstruck isn't on your list of 200 movies about outer space so it isn't on my list of the 13 that have moon in the title.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 May '17 22:23
    I said you wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit you on your astral projection. Oh by the way, Moonstruck isn't on your list of 200 movies about outer space so it isn't on my list of the 13 that have moon in the title.
    Wait a tic: are you saying the facts are actually biting?
    What lure are you using, 'cause I'm getting nothing over here!

Just for giggles, though, take a look at this video.
    Right around the 3:20 mark, take a look at the douche in the USMC t-shirt grab the harness of the douche who is leading the presentation as he attempts to dispel all doubt about hoaxery and fraudery by doing the ol' tried-and-true loop-d-loop to demonstrate: they're totally in space, yo.

YouTube

If you really want to see the tom-f***ery, slow the playback down to quarter speed.
    And then let this sink in:

WHY ARE THEY LYING?
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    12 May '17 22:39
    Wait a tic: are you saying the facts are actually biting?
    What lure are you using, 'cause I'm getting nothing over here!

Just for giggles, though, take a look at this video.
    Right around the 3:20 mark, take a look at the douche in the USMC t-shirt grab the harness of the douche who is leading the presentation as he attempts to dispel all doubt about h ...[text shortened]... layback down to quarter speed.
    And then let this sink in:

[b]WHY ARE THEY LYING?
    [/b]
    I refuse to look at any video that challenges my preconceived notion about what is and isn't real.

Woody Allen: "It reminds me of that old joke- you know, a guy walks into a psychiatrist's office and says, hey doc, my brother's crazy! He thinks he's a chicken. Then the doc says, why don't you turn him in? Then the guy says, I would but I need the eggs."
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 May '17 22:43
    I refuse to look at any video that challenges my preconceived notion about what is and isn't real.

Woody Allen: "It reminds me of that old joke- you know, a guy walks into a psychiatrist's office and says, hey doc, my brother's crazy! He thinks he's a chicken. Then the doc says, why don't you turn him in? Then the guy says, I would but I need the eggs."
    I feel ya.

Eggs are good.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 May '17 15:19
    I feel ya.

Eggs are good.
    http://bitesizevegan.com/ethics-and-morality/the-great-egg-conspiracy-lies-corruption-kevin-bacon/

Due to the nature of this video post and the remarkably aggressive and underhanded behavior of the egg industry, which I will be highlighting today, I feel it’s prudent to start off with a little bit of this:

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. Filing a false DMCA claim is a felony in the United States.

This is the first video in a series I’ll be releasing on eggs. In later videos, I’ll discuss the health debate surrounding eggs and the ethical issue surrounding egg production. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss those. If you’d like a brief overview on eggs, you can check out my video on eggs for kids.

Today I’m going to lead you through some of these exchanges, which range from completely absurd and nonsensical pseudoscience to illegal and aggressive corporate sabotage, all the way to outright threats of physical violence. For citations to all the documents and studies I’ll be referencing, check out the resources below. [continues...]

unquote
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 May '17 15:32
    http://bitesizevegan.com/ethics-and-morality/the-great-egg-conspiracy-lies-corruption-kevin-bacon/

Due to the nature of this video post and the remarkably aggressive and underhanded behavior of the egg industry, which I will be highlighting today, I feel it’s prudent to start off with a little bit of this:

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act ...[text shortened]... uments and studies I’ll be referencing, check out the resources below. [continues...]

unquote
    Well, there you go!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree