House passes 788 Billion spending bill

House passes 788 Billion spending bill

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
27 Jul 17
4 edits

The House passed a $788 billion spending bill Thursday that combines a $1.6 billion down payment for President Donald Trump's controversial border wall.

Whatever happened to "making Mexico pay for the wall???" It doesn't matter how many lies Donald Trump tells his supporters and how many times he shafts them financially, they'll still worship him like GOD. Trump supporters are a special kind of stupid. Smile while we shaft you!!!😀

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-gop-passes-dollar788b-bill-for-pentagon-border-wall/ar-AAoVl6r

w

Moves
28 Jul 17

I've always stated that if they build a wall, it will be to keep us in.

Now I'm a bit worried.

How about that health care bill!! 😵

The GOP voted to repeal it under Obama about a hundred million times so he could veto it, but now that Trump will sign it they no longer want to repeal it.

Crazy, huh?

Oh, centrai planners. They are a wacky bunch.

Moves
28 Jul 17

Originally posted by @whodey
I've always stated that if they build a wall, it will be to keep us in.
You don't half talk some crap at times.

k

Moves
28 Jul 17

Originally posted by @mchill
The House passed a $788 billion spending bill Thursday that combines a $1.6 billion down payment for President Donald Trump's controversial border wall.

Whatever happened to "making Mexico pay for the wall???" It doesn't matter how many lies Donald Trump tells his supporters and how many times he shafts them financially, they'll still worship him like GOD ...[text shortened]... msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-gop-passes-dollar788b-bill-for-pentagon-border-wall/ar-AAoVl6r
Me thinks his hands are tied due to worthless congress.

w

Moves
28 Jul 17

Originally posted by @kquinn909
Me thinks his hands are tied due to worthless congress.
Either he can't get that final vote, the courts over rule him, or his toupee is crooked.

Nothing ever will get done either.

Shucks.