How Far Trump Would Go

How Far Trump Would Go

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26d

@spruce112358 said
This is probably the most disturbing thing. Once the fascism ‘brand’ is established in some minds as legitimate, who dons that mantle next?
The more disturbing thing is that the next guy will, no doubt, be smarter about it, and fool even more people.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26d

@Suzianne
That's a good one, release a pandemic. He didn't do so well on the last one so I hope nobody gives him ideas for his next coup attempt.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26d

@earl-of-trumps said
@Suzianne said - "As printed in Time Magazine, Dated May 27, 2024"

I hope what you wrote is not cut-and-paste.
That's the date on the magazine.

Durr.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26d

@sonhouse said
@Earl-of-Trumps
You dudes are going to be really bummed out when Biden wins again and we get the house and senate this time so we can pass real laws helping the common man like adding to the chips bill to get chips built here in the US instead of depending on Taiwan and Singapore and the like. Or getting the bridges rebuilt and roads done and high speed rails built and the ...[text shortened]... dems and disdain for a lot of repubs also, your energy is to kill all that and FUK everything else.
Yep, this and all the fake polls saying Trump will win are really gonna make these lunatics fly off the handle when he loses again.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26d

@Suzianne
And poor Trump and his faithful Trumpites will not magically come by the millions to save his sorry ass either, no matter how much he pukes out STOLEN ELECTION.
He WANTS another civil war but that won't happen this time because a lot more people will be on to his dark side.