How Far Trump Would Go

How Far Trump Would Go

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14d

How Far Trump Would Go
By ERIC CORTELLESSA / PALM BEACH, FLA.
As printed in Time Magazine, Dated May 27, 2024
April 30, 2024 7:00 AM EDT

https://time.com/6972021/donald-trump-2024-election-interview/

Please take the time to follow the link and read this Time article about what we can expect in Trump's second term. If you're going to read the article, bookmark it and come back to it if you can't finish it. It's that important.

The article was the result of two interviews with Trump himself over two days at Mar-a-Lago.

Quite telling, and quite scary. America needs to know just what is coming, so we can take steps to avoid it.

We keep hearing about how this election or that election is "the most important election in our nation's history", but this one really is. From the article: "Every election is billed as a national turning point. This time that rings true. To supporters, the prospect of Trump 2.0, unconstrained and backed by a disciplined movement of true believers, offers revolutionary promise. To much of the rest of the nation and the world, it represents an alarming risk. A second Trump term could bring “the end of our democracy,” says presidential historian Douglas Brinkley, “and the birth of a new kind of authoritarian presidential order.”"

Trump's Team

Policy Advisors

Russ Vought
Trump's Former OMB Director
President of Center for Renewing America

Robert Lighthizer
Trump's Former US Trade Representative
America First Policy Institute

Tom Holman
Trump's Former Acting ICE Director
Fellow at Heritage Foundation

Stephen Miller
Trump's Former Senior Advisor
President of America First Legal

Campaign Team

Susie Wiles
Campaign Manager

Chris LaCivita
Senior Political Advisor

Jason Miller
Senior Advisor

Vince Haley
Senior Policy Advisor and Speechwriter

Dan Scavino
Social Media Guru

Confidants

Steve Bannon
Former Chief Strategist

Kellyanne Conway
Former Senior Counselor and Campaign Manager

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14d

@Suzianne
Right🙂 Fake news all generated by AI, I imagine that would be the wingnut response.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14d

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
Right🙂 Fake news all generated by AI, I imagine that would be the wingnut response.
Well, I copy/pasted it to a file on my desktop, but it turned out too big to copy/paste here in its entirety.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11d

@Suzianne
You know, the rush to fascism will not go away even if Trump dies or is in prison for the rest of his life and loses to Biden come November. There are other traitors who will fill in like Jim Jordan, Matt Goetz, MTG and the like.

Moves
11d
1 edit

@suzianne said
How Far Trump Would Go
By ERIC CORTELLESSA / PALM BEACH, FLA.
As printed in Time Magazine, Dated May 27, 2024
April 30, 2024 7:00 AM EDT

https://time.com/6972021/donald-trump-2024-election-interview/

Please take the time to follow the link and read this Time article about what we can expect in Trump's second term. If you're going to read the article, bookmark it an ...[text shortened]... ve Bannon
Former Chief Strategist

Kellyanne Conway
Former Senior Counselor and Campaign Manager
is he willing to release a pandemic to gain power?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
11d

@mott-the-hoople said
Did he do that the previous time he was in power then?

Lake Como

Moves
11d

@shavixmir said
Will he even be found guilty, when in fact, Trump only took the advice of his lawyer. Trump is not a lawyer. He could only take the advice of a lawyer as to how to handle the matter. Can he be convicted based on that?

Moves
11d

@shavixmir said
the biden regime did

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
11d

@averagejoe1 said
Will he even be found guilty, when in fact, Trump only took the advice of his lawyer. Trump is not a lawyer. He could only take the advice of a lawyer as to how to handle the matter. Can he be convicted based on that?
Uh… advice… eh… just so you know, it’s advice, it’s not binding. Someone, in this case trump, takes the decision.

The decision maker is responsible. End of.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
11d

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
You know, the rush to fascism will not go away even if Trump dies or is in prison for the rest of his life and loses to Biden come November. There are other traitors who will fill in like Jim Jordan, Matt Goetz, MTG and the like.
This is probably the most disturbing thing. Once the fascism ‘brand’ is established in some minds as legitimate, who dons that mantle next?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11d
1 edit

@spruce112358
Trump is only the latest version of fascists in the US, in 1930, and it seems every some 50 years a new one hits the stage, we have gone through this maybe 4 times already and we defeated those criminals so far each time but Trump is another order of Fascist, having been POTUS which makes his base think he can do nothing wrong no matter the facts or laws he has broken in his rush to power.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11d

@Suzianne said - "As printed in Time Magazine, Dated May 27, 2024"

I hope what you wrote is not cut-and-paste.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11d

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
oh, wow. this thread will give you lots of playtime. have fun

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11d

@Earl-of-Trumps
You dudes are going to be really bummed out when Biden wins again and we get the house and senate this time so we can pass real laws helping the common man like adding to the chips bill to get chips built here in the US instead of depending on Taiwan and Singapore and the like. Or getting the bridges rebuilt and roads done and high speed rails built and the infrastructure of solar power, like getting power grid to where the solar is more efficient like Arizona, Nevada and the like where the big grids are wrapped around the perifery of the US and not a lot of penetration into the desert where solar gets done best and gigawatt hour batteries are coming to generate power 24/7 not 8 hours a day like it is now.
Stuff like that I am sure is not in your horizon, you have such hatred of dems and disdain for a lot of repubs also, your energy is to kill all that and FUK everything else.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11d

@mott-the-hoople said
Thanks for reminding us how stupid you are.