How will trump be remembered?

How will trump be remembered?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
21 Jan 21

@soothfast said
Trump. A one-term, twice-impeached, two-time popular vote losing sociopathic narcissist who incited a failed insurrection based on the lie that the election was "stolen" despite losing about 60 court cases wherein his legal team of incompetent carnival barkers produced not a single shred of evidence to substantiate its conspiratorial fever dreams. Ruined businesses, rende ...[text shortened]... Florida by dawn's early light with hardly anyone noticing. Banned from Twitter for life. VERY SAD.
Umm, you left out “. . . philandering . . . “.

m

Moves
21 Jan 21

Watching the events yesterday and capturing the mood from watching various networks and reading various news websites, there one overwhelming feeling that can be described in one word.........RELIEF !!!!!!

The discussions on the various ideologies, but mostly the 2 main ones, can and will continue, in this forum and elsewhere, and they are most certainly welcome.
But my main priority has always been addressing the threat to the democratic institutions in America.

To those who are stuck in the belief that Trump was the defense against the threat of authoritarianism in America, you can take your blinders off now.
Trump will be playing a lot of golf in Florida from now on. When he's not in court answering for his misdeeds.

Planet Rain

Moves
21 Jan 21

@moonbus said
I left out a lot, but my day was at an end.

He also leaned like an ape, likely on account of the ridiculous lifts he had in his shoes.

Über-Nerd

Moves
21 Jan 21

@divegeester said
I need to have more say...

A sexist chauvinistic molester who prided himself on using his influence to sleep with women and infamously “grab them by the pussy”, a fraterniser with convicted pedophiles, a money laundering criminal and convicted racist who had links with the Russian mob and who preferred the company of despots and tyrants to democratic world leaders.
...[text shortened]... s surrounded only by people eager to pick up any pieces of his remaining power, influence or estate.
Ummm, . . . you left out "small hands -- and self-conscious about it."

Planet Rain

Moves
21 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
I don’t need to write this myself. The Beeb has 4 experts giving their opinions. Here’s one of them:

Donald Trump will be remembered as the first president to be impeached twice. He fed the myth that the election was stolen, summoned his supporters to Washington to protest the certification of the Electoral College vote, told them that only through strength could they ta ...[text shortened]... American conservative movement.

Full article:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55640427
We need a Trump epitaph. I'll start.

Here lies Donald, turd of the litter,
Inherited a fortune he flushed down the shi**er.

Über-Nerd

Moves
22 Jan 21

@Soothfast

Here lies Donald Trump

succumbed to truth decay

D

Moves
22 Jan 21

Über-Nerd

Moves
22 Jan 21

@Soothfast

Or maybe this:

Trumpty Dumpty promised a wall,
Trumpty Dumpty had a great fall,
They put his accomplices in the pen,
But he pardoned them all out again.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jan 21
1 edit

@moonbus said
Also left out is things we the public may never know at least any time soon!

-VR