HR 3200

Standard membersh76
Debates 09 Aug '09 15:25
  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 19:461 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    Now that you mention it, on page 846, there's a strange provision that provides that someone named "whodey" is to be relocated to "a camp 100 miles northwest of Fort Smith" for "purging of his unhealthful tendencies to disagree with the President."

I thought that was an odd provision; but hey, Number 12 looks just like you...
    Excellent!! So there is hope for me in the coming utopia!!

Who says tax payer money is being wasted? 😠

On a side note, your not gonna snitch on me are ya?
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 19:50
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Hey um I can't get the site to work with my computer but did they say anything about a fema coffin for me? If so I would kinda like to pick it out myself.
    I think it says that based on your political views, you're not worth the resources of a FEMA coffin. They're going to take the wood instead and use it to print copies 250,000,000 through 250,000,100 of the healthcare bill.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 23:552 edits
    I think it says that based on your political views, you're not worth the resources of a FEMA coffin. They're going to take the wood instead and use it to print copies 250,000,000 through 250,000,100 of the healthcare bill.
    Could you do me a favor the next time you study this dribble? I heard from the grape vine that trial lawyers will be given tax cuts!! Of course, the question begs as to why if this is true, other than lawyers wrote this bill, because tort reform is key to keeping down health care costs. Unfortunatly, the lawyers writing this are to partisan to address the need for tort reform it seems.

If you do, I'll love you for ever!! Of course, this may discourage you from this task or encourage you, depending of what you think of me that is. 😛
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 15:103 edits
    They are just killing me out here sh76. Now I hear that the new health care bill will create a trust in which the amount of money will be increased exponentially over the next 10 years costing us trilliions in deficits. In addition, I hear that there is a provision for minorities in the health care field costing us billions. That's right, according to what I heard someone say, this bill will not only cost us trillions more in deficits over the next 10 years, it will also be used as a tool for affirmative action costing us billions. God only knows how much it will cost us after the 10 year stretch. In fact, I doubt they even care so much as in the next 4 years things stay stable enough to stay in power.

Could you study this a bit? If this is all true, the bill is pure garbage.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Aug '09 20:19
    [b]Okay; in the name of trying to be an informed citizen, I'm taking my Sunday morning (after a quick workout and breakfast date with the kids) to see if I can read as much as I can of the new proposed "Obamacare" bill. I'll probably never get through the whole thing, but I'll see if I can get through some of it...
    So what did ya come up with today? Anything?
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Aug '09 01:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    So what did ya come up with today? Anything?
    Sorry. I've been too lazy to study the bill in depth. Maybe download one of those powerpoints that describe the points of the bill.

What can I tell you? I'm a lazy guy. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree