1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 04:212 edits
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/10/nbc-predicts-all-americans-will-receive-a-microchip-implant-in-2017-per-obamacare-videos-2797326.html

According to this web site, there is a provision in Obamacare in HR3962 which will probably lead to microchip tagging of the populace. It would then be conceivable that those who want "free" health care, will have to become tagged with the chip.

Assuming that this is correct, which I think it only a matter of time, who is going to go along with it and who will resist it?
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 04:465 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/10/nbc-predicts-all-americans-will-receive-a-microchip-implant-in-2017-per-obamacare-videos-2797326.html

According to this web site, there is a provision in Obamacare in HR3962 which will probably lead to microchip tagging of the populace. It would then be conceivable that those who want "free" health care, will ...[text shortened]... which I think it only a matter of time, who is going to go along with it and who will resist it?
    I already have the prototype chip installed and it is telling me to say 'To be, or not to be, that is the gazornenfelch.' But there seems to be a glitch in the gazornenrollout.

Will the people who get this please say BDM (Buttoned Down Mind)?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 04:582 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    I already have the prototype chip installed and it is telling me to say 'To be, or not to be, that is the gazornenfelch.' But there seems to be a glitch in the gazornenrollout.

Will the people who get this please say BDM (Buttoned Down Mind)?
    It's a serious question. It is only a matter of time before we are all tagged like this. The convenience and efficiency are undeniable. Just imagine what could be done with an implantable device like this.

1. Monitor things like blood pressure and blood sugar levels and then treat them accordingly.
    2. It could be used to ID people, not just to access their medical information, it could also access an electronic bank account and be used to buy and sell things.
    3. If so, no more cheating on taxes, no more loosing cash or credit cards.
    4. No more missing persons or running from the law.

The application for this device is endless, and will be apart of our future.

As a Christian, I will have to abstain from taking it, even if it means my life due to the warnings in Revelation about such "marks".

Of course, I've already been labeled a tin foiled nut case because I'm a conservative, so no harm done to my reputation I suppose. But if it means my life, then I die I suppose.
  4. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 07:308 edits

According to this web site, there is a provision in Obamacare in HR3962 which will probably lead to microchip tagging of the populace. It would then be conceivable that those who want "free" health care, will ...[text shortened]... which I think it only a matter of time, who is going to go along with it and who will resist it?
    Specifically how does HR3962 "probably lead to microchip tagging."? I suspect you are embarrassing yourself here.

Biometric identification, such as with finger print, eye scan, facial recognition, etc. are already here. Associated personal data can be stored in a database. No need for a microchip. A lot of problems with microchips. Also, again, just no need for it.

I have worked on a lot of patents in biometric identification in the medical field and with patient data. The biggest hindrance to all of this especially the embedded microchip, and rightly so, is privacy laws. Plus, the microchip in particular, is a foreign object in the body.

Anyway, an inventor at General Electric, for example, can come up with a great invention on how to collect, store, handle and access patient data, and which thus improves patient treatment time and comfort, and the like, but not implemented because of concerns about violating strict privacy laws related to patient data.

Many upgrades involve wireless. All the wireless stuff with patient data I have patented always has the data encrypted or with other protections because of the concern of wireless signals being intercepted. Or there is the push to stick with wired systems.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 07:401 edit
    I don't believe it for a moment Whodey, all it's about is identification and that technology is leaping and bounding ahead, face recogniton, iris readers, dna, gps in your vehicle and phone, the bars girls in the Philippines sign in to work on a finger print reader (as an example of the availabilty of technology) All the information is stored away somewhere safe, not because they will look at it mind you, it's just there for safe keeping you see. There's no need for a chip.
  6. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 07:40
    It's a serious question. It is only a matter of time before we are all tagged like this. The convenience and efficiency are undeniable. Just imagine what could be done with an implantable device like this.

1. Monitor things like blood pressure and blood sugar levels and then treat them accordingly.
    2. It could be used to ID people, not just to access ...[text shortened]... ive, so no harm done to my reputation I suppose. But if it means my life, then I die I suppose.
    I thought the mark was suppose to be on your forehead.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 09:56
    As a Christian, I will have to abstain from taking it, even if it means my life due to the warnings in Revelation about such "marks".
    I hope you realize that you probably already carry a cell phone and credit card that already 'mark' you quite effectively.
    If your cell phone has gps, the NSA and others can already track your location, monitor your calls/emails/RHP posting history etc.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 11:38
    Originally posted by moon1969
    The biggest hindrance to all of this especially the embedded microchip, and rightly so, is privacy laws. Plus, the microchip in particular, is a foreign object in the body.

.[/b]
    Privacy laws? LOL.

In an age of the NSA you think the government gives a damn?

We are mere cattle to them.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 11:39
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I hope you realize that you probably already carry a cell phone and credit card that already 'mark' you quite effectively.
    If your cell phone has gps, the NSA and others can already track your location, monitor your calls/emails/RHP posting history etc.
    The warning is specific. Don't take it in the right hand or forehead.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 12:12

Only people with a pathological desire to make a fool of themselves would take such a hypothesis seriously.
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 15:07
    If microchip implanting is forced upon us it will be for tracking. An ID card has the technology already for information.
  12. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 19:172 edits
    Privacy laws? LOL.

In an age of the NSA you think the government gives a damn?

We are mere cattle to them.
    Jesus Christ, how ignorant your are. Federal and state privacy laws for patient data are incredibly strict.

The technology companies such as GE who develop and implement hospital systems for managing patient data definitely follow the laws. The hospitals also follow the laws. The threat of suit and criminal prosecution is enormous.

The entities (technology providers and hospitals) that would actually implement and utilize any biometric scanning identification and management of patient data are driven by adherence to the very strict privacy laws on patient data.

There is no analogy to the NSA surveillance. The government can do pretty much whatever they want under "national security". And if the government wanted to rob hospitals of patient data, they could no doubt.

But the point of your original post is ignorant. No microchip. No mark of the beast. After all, the tribulation has already occurred. Your social security number is your mark. Ronald Reagan was the antichrist.

Ronald Wilson Reagan (666)
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 11:51
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Jesus Christ, how ignorant your are. Federal and state privacy laws for patient data are incredibly strict.

The technology companies such as GE who develop and implement hospital systems for managing patient data definitely follow the laws. The hospitals also follow the laws. The threat of suit and criminal prosecution is enormous.

The entities ( ...[text shortened]... security number is your mark. Ronald Reagan was the antichrist.

Ronald Wilson Reagan (666)
    You are correct in that the government can do pretty much anything it wants in the name of national security. Maybe with the help of the IRS collecting our health care information, we will all be that much safer. After all, the IRS would never target conservatives like me, would they moon? 😛
  14. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    25 Oct '13 10:532 edits
    Interestingly, HIPAA was mentioned in yesterday's House hearing on the website.

HIPAA has the federal strict privacy law on patient data I was thinking of. It is actively enforced. Data handlers and hospitals definitely pay attention to it.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Oct '13 20:081 edit
    Mark of the Beast explained
    YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=-q941_FwId0

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree