http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/catching-up-on-the-last-24-hours-of-hillarygate/
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 00:15
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    The wheels are coming off folks...
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/catching-up-on-the-last-24-hours-of-hillarygate/
    That Weiner probe seems to have been life changing.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 00:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    That Weiner probe seems to have been life changing.
    This could be wider than expected.
    Or maybe longer, at least.
    One of those is preferred.

Suzianne?
    Could you give us your input?
  4. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 07:451 edit
  5. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 07:46
    I think you guys have been watching too much Fox news which admitted lying about a pending indictment.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 12:08
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    I think you guys have been watching too much Fox news which admitted lying about a pending indictment.
    Speaking of which, I heard that the FBI has informed Congress that they have withdrawn Huma's limited immunity agreement due to Huma violating its clauses. She is now fully exposed and going to prison if she does not turn states evidence.

They have also labeled her a "flight risk" due to her families location over seas and seized her passport.

I look for her to be arrested and placed in custody very soon.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 15:28
    NYPD is doing the entire nation a great service, according to Erick Prince, the founder of Blackwater and a retired Navy Seal. He is well known in military, security and law enforcement circles and has strong contacts within the New York Police Department. They are confirming some very serious and disturbing information that is leaking out about just what was on the Weiner laptop. Prince was interviewed on Breitbart radio on Friday.

According to Prince, “They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times.”

He said, “The amount of garbage that they found in emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, even by other Democrat members of Congress, was so disgusting, they then gave it to the FBI and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation, you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments.”

Prince reveals that the NYPD wanted to hold a press conference and announce the additional arrests they were making and they received huge pushback to the point of coercion from the Justice Department. He said the Justice Department went so far as to direct them to charge an unrelated individual in the Eric Garner case of almost two years before. He says, “That’s the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in these email and other related criminal matters. He says in the unfortunate instance of Hillary Clinton being “elected” president there will be a constitutional crisis unlike anything since 1860.

Prince says, “NYPD was the first one to look at that laptop. Weiner and Huma Abedin, his wife, the closest adviser of Hillary Clinton of twenty years, have both flipped. They are cooperating with the government. They see potential jail time of many years for their crimes.”

NYPD kept a copy of the computer and passed a copy on to the FBI, which was what forced Comey to reopen the investigation. He says, “NYPD has all the information and they will pursue justice, within their rights, if the FBI doesn’t. And there is all kind of criminal culpability, there’s all of the emails they’ve seen, of that 650,000, including money laundering, underage sex, pay for play, and of course, plenty of proof of inappropriate handling, sending and receiving of classified information, up to SAP level special access programs.

H/T: Rick Wells

He quotes one of the NYPD Chiefs, saying, “As a parent, as a father with daughters, he could not let that level of evil continue.”
    NYPD Has Own Pedophile RICO Case Against Clinton – Can Bypass DOJ FBI | EndingFed News Network
  8. Germany
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 16:12
    I heard they also found evidence on Abedin's laptop that conclusively shows the moon landings were faked, 9/11 was an inside job, the CIA was behind the JFK assassination and the Earth is flat.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 16:29
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I heard they also found evidence on Abedin's laptop that conclusively shows the moon landings were faked, 9/11 was an inside job, the CIA was behind the JFK assassination and the Earth is flat.
    Yeah, you must be right, these are all lies trying to bring down an honest and godly woman. Damn vast right wing conspiracy!🙄
  10. Germany
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 16:35
    Yeah, you must be right, these are all lies trying to bring down an honest and godly woman. Damn vast right wing conspiracy!🙄
    What are you talking about? I read all these things on the Internet somewhere so they must be true, especially if I wish very hard for them to be true.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 16:45
    What are you talking about? I read all these things on the Internet somewhere so they must be true, especially if I wish very hard for them to be true.
    I know, only what she says about Trump is true. She cannot tell a lie.
    And the Clinton Foundation is a nonprofit good organization,.. we need more of them.🙄
  12. Germany
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 16:50
    I know, only what she says about Trump is true. She cannot tell a lie.
    And the Clinton Foundation is a nonprofit good organization,.. we need more of them.🙄
    Why are you denying Abedin's role in faking the moon landings? Are you some kind of Crooked Hillary shill?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 19:20
    Why are you denying Abedin's role in faking the moon landings? Are you some kind of Crooked Hillary shill?
    You naive child....😀
  14. Germany
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 20:49
    You naive child....😀
    Yup. Totally indoctrinated by the liberal establishment elite. Don't you listen to what some fancy intellectuals are saying. What do they know that you can't learn while impregnating your cousin in the back of your trailer?
  15. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    05 Nov '16 23:14
    Guaranteed she hasn't flipped against Hillary. Look up all her connections and her background.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree