I did it @2:24 am Sydney AEST TIme

I did it @2:24 am Sydney AEST TIme

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
14 Nov 10

I am the greatest I am the greatest no time for weiners cos I am the greatest....

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
14 Nov 10

Originally posted by kmax87
I am the greatest I am the greatest no time for weiners cos I am the greatest....
Did you take a screen shot?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
14 Nov 10

Well, there's a first time for everything...

E

Moves
14 Nov 10

Congratulations. I am in awe of you.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
14 Nov 10

Originally posted by Sleepyguy
Did you take a screen shot?
no, because i had nowhere to post it [adding smugly] and the knowledge of doing it was enough...😀

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
14 Nov 10

Originally posted by sh76
Well, there's a first time for everything...
..actually no, its about the third time....

I've made a mental note at the time I was able to do it, cos it seems the whole Northern hemisphere is offline around then for whatever reason...

silicon valley

Moves
14 Nov 10

why so late?

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
14 Nov 10

Originally posted by zeeblebot
why so late?
old habits... as in I'm old and I have bad sleep habits... 😉

silicon valley

Moves
15 Nov 10

you've ended half the threads on the top page of Debates. guess you're spending half your time doing it and the other half posting. the euphoria of youth!

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
15 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by zeeblebot
you've ended half the threads on the top page of Debates. guess you're spending half your time doing it and the other half posting. the euphoria of youth!
...i'm not sure why that happens but i do seem to have that effect on threads....I wish it was the euphoria of youth. I kept muso hours for 20 years, and that's a hard habit to break...I mean Bryant Gumble a non muso, was my real hero, and he's thing was only needing 4 hrs of sleep a day. I'll probably take years off my life expectancy but at least I would have had some fun...