29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 13:49
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Meeeeeh
    Meeeeeh
    Meeeeeh

You bloody sheep.
    You gotta admit though Hildebeast isn't a good choice.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 14:27
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    No worse than any other non-fascist politician.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:03
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    On the one hand, we have someone pledging to continue four more years of moderately effective if not ideal policies. On the other hand we have this:

HIATT: So what do you think China’s aims are in the South China Sea?

TRUMP: Well I know China very well, because I deal with China all the time. I’ve done very well. China’s unbelievably ambitious. China is, uh… I mean, when I deal with China, you know, I have the Bank of America building, I’ve done some great deals with China. I do deals with them all the time on, you know, selling apartments, and, you know, people say ‘oh that’s not the same thing.’ The level of… uh, the largest bank in the world, 400 million customers, is a tenant of mine in New York, in Manhattan. The biggest bank in China. The biggest bank in the world.

China has got unbelievable ambitions. China feels very invincible. We have rebuilt China. They have drained so much money out of our country that they’ve rebuilt China. Without us, you wouldn’t see the airports and the roadways and the bridges; I mean, the George Washington Bridge is like, that’s like a trinket compared to the bridges that they’ve built in China. We don’t build anymore, and it, you know, we had our day. But China, if you look at what’s going on in China, you know, they go down to seven percent or eight percent and it’s like a national catastrophe. Our GDP is right now zero. Essentially zero.

Tough choice... tough choice.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree