1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 12:37
    I feel so sorry for those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump. Trump actually sold them on the idea that a New York billionaire, with a cabinet full of other other billionaire CEO types who've made careers out of offshoring jobs, keeping wages far below the poverty line, stripping workers of the few crumbs of healthcare benefits they have, are all of a sudden going to be a friend to the common working man, raise wages, improve job conditions, and bring all those jobs they have off-shored back home again. It was a masterful sales job. We heard the same old song and dance from Ronald Reagan and George W Bush, and here we are, decades later, still waiting for it to "trickle down" I guess you just can't fix stupid!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 13:12
    Originally posted by mchill
    I feel so sorry for those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump.
    I'm pretty certain of two things; 1) you are a Democrat and 2) you absolutely do not feel in the slightest bit sorry for "those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump".
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 13:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm pretty certain of two things; 1) you are a Democrat and 2) you absolutely do not feel in the slightest bit sorry for "those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump".
    1. Wrong and 2. Wrong.

1. I am an Independent

2. I do feel sorry for them. I heard this same pack of lies from Reagan and GW Bush. Look it up pal, the economy was not that great under either one of them

So far you're batting .000. Want to keep going?
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 13:47
    I feel so sorry for those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump. Trump actually sold them on the idea that a New York billionaire, with a cabinet full of other other billionaire CEO types who've made careers out of offshoring jobs, keeping wages far below the poverty line, stripping workers of the few crumbs of healthcare benefits they have, are ...[text shortened]... we are, decades later, still waiting for it to "trickle down" I guess you just can't fix stupid!
    He really didn't have to promise anything since he was running against crooked Hildebeast.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 13:571 edit
    I am an Independent

2. I do feel sorry for them. I heard this same pack of lies from Reagan and GW Bush. Look it up pal, the economy was not that great under either one of them

So far you're batting .000. Want to keep going?
    So you didn't vote in the election then?

And your use of the adjective "working class slobs" to describe Republican voters, is actually some sort of term of endearment meant to emphasise your non-partisan political stance?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 14:34
    I feel so sorry for those poor working class slobs who voted for Donald Trump. Trump actually sold them on the idea that a New York billionaire, with a cabinet full of other other billionaire CEO types who've made careers out of offshoring jobs, keeping wages far below the poverty line, stripping workers of the few crumbs of healthcare benefits they have, are ...[text shortened]... we are, decades later, still waiting for it to "trickle down" I guess you just can't fix stupid!
    The sorry slobs just run from one party to the other hoping for change but finding none.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 15:03
    So these poor people should have voted for who? Let me guess.....

If you think the Clinton's aren't evil, watch this!
    YouTube&feature=share
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 15:22
    Originally posted by whodey
    The sorry slobs just run from one party to the other hoping for change but finding none.
    Bingo, Whodey! Well said!
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 15:242 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    So these poor people should have voted for who? Let me guess.....

If you think the Clinton's aren't evil, watch this!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JapU0Vf44&feature=share
    Check and Joe -This is not about Hillary. She's yesterday's news. Do try to follow along, will you. 😲
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 15:29
    Not sure why you'd have to feel sorry for anyone who voted for Trump. It isn't like the
    people we have been electing before Him stand head and shoulders above him in the
    results we have had to live with. All of the lies right to our faces on what was going to
    happen if they took over our healthcare system, the lies told right to our faces on our
    earnings, the make believe standards of fair play they claimed they were going to deliver
    where instead their buddies and themselves got rich off of our tax money. The lies told
    to us about how they wanted to rule of law for us and yet we found the IRS targeting
    people who held different views than those in power. We have seen in these last 8 year
    food stamps having to be given to more, the earning power of the middle class decline,
    and so on. Not to mention jobs leaving the country...I'd say I feel sorry for you, you appear
    to be hooked on the Kool-Aid that they have been feeding you.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 15:35
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Not sure why you'd have to feel sorry for anyone who voted for Trump. It isn't like the
    people we have been electing before Him stand head and shoulders above him in the
    results we have had to live with. All of the lies right to our faces on what was going to
    happen if they took over our healthcare system, the lies told right to our faces on our
    earning ...[text shortened]... I feel sorry for you, you appear
    to be hooked on the Kool-Aid that they have been feeding you.
    Still not regretting that vote, eh? Understandable. Just imagine what Clinton would do in office, with all those e-mails and stuff.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 15:40
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Still not regretting that vote, eh? Understandable. Just imagine what Clinton would do in office, with all those e-mails and stuff.
    Well if Clinton acted like she did as when she held the Sec of State office, I imagine she
    would be selling access and making a pretty penny off of the tax payer's dime right now.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 15:58
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    He really didn't have to promise anything since he was running against crooked Hildebeast.
    Meeeeeh
    Meeeeeh
    Meeeeeh

You bloody sheep.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 16:34
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Well if Clinton acted like she did as when she held the Sec of State office, I imagine she
    would be selling access and making a pretty penny off of the tax payer's dime right now.
    I think it could even be worse - who knows, she might have even used the position as president to enrich her businesses and children, and directly solicit bribes from foreign politicians.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 16:492 edits
    1. Wrong and 2. Wrong.

Geester hits the canvas again. Smackdown! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree