1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 00:511 edit
    No politics this time around. I do credentialing and billing for doctors. Being self employed is a double edged sword, one has much more freedom of course, but it takes a great deal of self discipline to work consistently on those days we don't feel like it. I was not accountable today. Only worked 3 hours. I was bad! Feel free to leave insults here. 🙁
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 00:58
    Originally posted by mchill
    No politics this time around. I do credentialing and billing for doctors. Being self employed is a double edged sword, one has much more freedom of course, but it takes a great deal of self discipline to work consistently on those days we don't feel like it. I was not accountable today. Only worked 3 hours. I was bad! Feel free to leave insults here. 🙁
    The day that you tarry is the day that you lose.

For you it isn't time, it's money. How much did you clear?
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 01:03
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The day that you tarry is the day that you lose.

For you it isn't time, it's money. How much did you clear?
    Let's just say I make a comfortable living. I still could have done better today.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 01:07
    Let's just say I make a comfortable living. I still could have done better today.
    If you made enough you made enough. It is money, not time.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 01:10
    Duchess will tell you what hours you should work, and when she believes you may punch out for the day. 🙂
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 01:11
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Duchess will tell you what hours you should work, and when she believes you may punch out for the day. 🙂
    Oh Yes! 😀
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 01:171 edit
    Actually what you need to do is invest in upgrading your house. Make sure they can see all the upgrades from the street.

That way you can spend your time productively and the government of Oregon will benefit at the same time.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 01:59
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Actually what you need to do is invest in upgrading your house. Make sure they can see all the upgrades from the street.

That way you can spend your time productively and the government of Oregon will benefit at the same time.
    Did he say he lived in Oregon?

Then why are you saying it?
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 02:31
    Call it a mental health necessity and file for disability.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 02:38
    Originally posted by sh76
    Call it a mental health necessity and file for disability.
    Now that sounds like a lawyer.

They make money because they make you money, or protect you from losing money.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree