Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    03 Feb '17 00:511 edit
    No politics this time around. I do credentialing and billing for doctors. Being self employed is a double edged sword, one has much more freedom of course, but it takes a great deal of self discipline to work consistently on those days we don't feel like it. I was not accountable today. Only worked 3 hours. I was bad! Feel free to leave insults here. 🙁
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    03 Feb '17 00:58
    Originally posted by mchill
    No politics this time around. I do credentialing and billing for doctors. Being self employed is a double edged sword, one has much more freedom of course, but it takes a great deal of self discipline to work consistently on those days we don't feel like it. I was not accountable today. Only worked 3 hours. I was bad! Feel free to leave insults here. 🙁
    The day that you tarry is the day that you lose.

    For you it isn't time, it's money. How much did you clear?
  3. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    03 Feb '17 01:03
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The day that you tarry is the day that you lose.

    For you it isn't time, it's money. How much did you clear?
    Let's just say I make a comfortable living. I still could have done better today.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    03 Feb '17 01:07
    Originally posted by mchill
    Let's just say I make a comfortable living. I still could have done better today.
    If you made enough you made enough. It is money, not time.
  5. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29912
    03 Feb '17 01:10
    Originally posted by mchill
    Let's just say I make a comfortable living. I still could have done better today.
    Duchess will tell you what hours you should work, and when she believes you may punch out for the day. 🙂
  6. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    03 Feb '17 01:11
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Duchess will tell you what hours you should work, and when she believes you may punch out for the day. 🙂
    Oh Yes! 😀
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    03 Feb '17 01:171 edit
    Actually what you need to do is invest in upgrading your house. Make sure they can see all the upgrades from the street.

    That way you can spend your time productively and the government of Oregon will benefit at the same time.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35854
    03 Feb '17 01:59
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Actually what you need to do is invest in upgrading your house. Make sure they can see all the upgrades from the street.

    That way you can spend your time productively and the government of Oregon will benefit at the same time.
    Did he say he lived in Oregon?

    Then why are you saying it?
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    03 Feb '17 02:31
    Originally posted by mchill
    No politics this time around. I do credentialing and billing for doctors. Being self employed is a double edged sword, one has much more freedom of course, but it takes a great deal of self discipline to work consistently on those days we don't feel like it. I was not accountable today. Only worked 3 hours. I was bad! Feel free to leave insults here. 🙁
    Call it a mental health necessity and file for disability.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    03 Feb '17 02:38
    Originally posted by sh76
    Call it a mental health necessity and file for disability.
    Now that sounds like a lawyer.

    They make money because they make you money, or protect you from losing money.
Back to Top