1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 16:41
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    So for you it is WAY more important to save the poor little zygotes than ANY adult being gunned down in a school. Got it.
    Don't construe what I said and assume what I meant was I wanted to kill 7 billion people, I was making a true statement there are WAY too many people on the planet, me included.
    However, I think a big adjustment is coming the way poop in our ...[text shortened]... o get up to 50% or better, if and when those things don't happen, we are screwed and THAT is a fact.
    That is not what I said, human life is important period full stop at every stage of our existence. Altering that by definition saying these are less than those is what you are doing not me.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 00:50
    @sonhouse said
    Would the religious right be so keen on right to life for THAT fetus?
    Of course not.
    There's nothing wrong with being gay.
    Now if they could figure out a way to tell if the fetus was going to be a liberal Democrat, then terminating that pregnancy would be OK.
    Or a chess player, save the poor kid a lifetime of misery.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 02:47
    @KellyJay
    Then you would stop any form of recreational sex because that didn't lead to more humans. I said there are too many people on the planet, like TWO separate countries now have a total of 25% of the entire world population.
    How many people do you think the planet can sustain? We are not doing a very good job at sheparding the planet right now, what do you think the place would look like if there were double the numbers we have right now? US at 700 million, China at TWO billion. You think that is sustainable?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 09:32
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    Then you would stop any form of recreational sex because that didn't lead to more humans. I said there are too many people on the planet, like TWO separate countries now have a total of 25% of the entire world population.
    How many people do you think the planet can sustain? We are not doing a very good job at sheparding the planet right now, what do you think the ...[text shortened]... e numbers we have right now? US at 700 million, China at TWO billion. You think that is sustainable?
    Changing the subject?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 13:531 edit
    @KellyJay
    YOU are the one accusing me of wanting to do mass genocide to ease the pain the planet is obviously feeling because of humans.
    I felt I had to respond to that.
    Tell me, do you think 7 billion is an ok number for humans?
    What number would you think NOT good? 10 bil? 20? 50?
    Or is it just 'God's' will that it is ok we are trashing the planet as we speak?
  6. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 14:07
    @sonhouse said
    Would the religious right be so keen on right to life for THAT fetus?
    Religion, I like what John Lennon thought about religion.
    People should have the right to make their own choices, not the State or government.
    The right to sexual preference, and anything else that suits them.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 16:51
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    YOU are the one accusing me of wanting to do mass genocide to ease the pain the planet is obviously feeling because of humans.
    I felt I had to respond to that.
    Tell me, do you think 7 billion is an ok number for humans?
    What number would you think NOT good? 10 bil? 20? 50?
    Or is it just 'God's' will that it is ok we are trashing the planet as we speak?
    Human beings are not human becomings, if you put a distinction on anyone for any reason you justifying their deaths by your definition.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 20:01
    @sleepyguy said
    You don't understand Christians, obviously. What an idiot.
    No USAlitard, ever, in the history of the country, understood Christ. That is undeniable. Even the "extreme" left in that country are, fundamentally, Mammon-worshipers; anyone to the right of the "moderate" half of the Democratic party prays at the altar of the Child-Sacrificer. In the case of the NRA, quite literally.

So, no. None of you, and you yourself specifically, do not understand Christ. Or want to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree