1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 08:59
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Your arguments fail at consistency. Yes, I favor free markets. Yes, I consistently oppose government price fixing (of labor, or anything else).

If these immigrants were legal, I have no problem with their contribution to the American economy. The problem is that their involvement is pure speculation, because they would not answer questions aimed at ...[text shortened]... the numbers. Everything you've cited are wet dreams of activists, not solid economic evidence.
    "because they would not answer questions aimed at them by gringo government employees"

except it wasn't them who were asked, it was data taken from the tax contribution by their employers.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 12:03
    Zero unemployment would be a natural thing in a purely free market without any government price fixing.
    It's the way you tell them, norm. But really, you are funny.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 00:32
    Zero unemployment would be a natural thing in a purely free market without any government price fixing.
    Redefining bums as employed fundraisers working for less than minimum wage is not ending unemployment.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 00:34
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    And I passed on the opportunity to "Pop" the two burglarizing my neighbors home,, Now I wish they HAD grabbed her 20 gauge, and came outside with it,, bang bang you're gone...
    You Anglos are always fantasizing about shooting people
  5. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 01:151 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    You Anglos are always fantasizing about shooting people
    Not only that,, training to do so ... I love the smell of gun powder...100 rounds a week will do.
    I would have a long way to go however to catch up with any Mexican drug cartel member.. :-(

Run Pablo, run...... and off they went, probably squirting feces down both legs. And the burglaries have stopped for now.. I have to think perhaps they had the crap scared out of them...? beware of the gringo who takes out his garbage carrying a glock.. BIG SMILE HERE..
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 01:27
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Not only that,, training to do so ... I love the smell of gun powder...100 rounds a week will do.
    I would have a long way to go however to catch up with any Mexican drug cartel member.. :-(

Run Pablo, run...... and off they went, probably squirting feces down both legs. And the burglaries have stopped for now.. I have to think perhaps they had the cra ...[text shortened]... t of them...? beware of the gringo who takes out his garbage carrying a glock.. BIG SMILE HERE..
    I wonder if that gringo who killed his teenage daughter has a big grin

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree