1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 02:401 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    Eh, as long as you keep it to a few minutes (a few being maybe 20) a day, it's not a big deal.

Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up! I lost 20 lbs last Fall and I feel amazing. I've also improved my tennis game just by being lighter. The same guys I was evenly matched with last year I beat steadily this year.

Even up in Oregon, the rain shouldn't stop ...[text shortened]... walking is unpleasant and even then, waiting until 10 or 11 at night usually makes it bearable.
    You sound like a life long Oregonian. Everything you said about Oregon weather is spot on, especially for the northwest part of the state. Native Oregonians rarely if ever use umbrellas, so I'm guessing you don't use one either.

I take that back, those little compact umbrellas that fit into a coat pocket can come in handy sometimes... unexpected downpours can happen in spite of what the weather report says. I tried that for awhile, but they always get ruined in a high wind.
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 23:18
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    You sound like a life long Oregonian. Everything you said about Oregon weather is spot on, especially for the northwest part of the state. Native Oregonians rarely if ever use umbrellas, so I'm guessing you don't use one either.

I take that back, those little compact umbrellas that fit into a coat pocket can come in handy sometimes... unexpected downpo ...[text shortened]... hat the weather report says. I tried that for awhile, but they always get ruined in a high wind.
    I'll be voting no on Measure 97.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree