Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 12:19
    Imagine If You Will...Hillary Clinton or President Obama:

1. Having the endorsement of Vladimir Putin prior to a General election

2. Having business dealings with Russia

3. Refusing to release their tax returns

4. Refusing to admit Russia having anything to do with influencing an election, despite repeated Russian hacks of the RNC website.

Would conservatives be defending Clinton and Obama just as they are defending Trump?

Would the "fair and balanced" folks on FOX news continue to downplay this matter as they are now?

Hmmmm...😲
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 13:39
    Originally posted by mchill

4. Refusing to admit Russia having anything to do with influencing an election, despite repeated Russian hacks of the RNC website.

Woul ...[text shortened]... and balanced" folks on FOX news continue to downplay this matter as they are now?

Hmmmm...😲
    You mean politics are partisan????

NO! Say it ain't so!!! 😲😲😲

I have to say, though, that while Tillerson as SoS was a major disappointment to me for other reasons, I don't see why better relations with Russia is inherently such a terrible thing.
  3. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 13:40

Woul ...[text shortened]... and balanced" folks on FOX news continue to downplay this matter as they are now?

Hmmmm...😲
    It's time to get over the fact that your flawed candidate lost to another flawed candidate.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 13:41
    Originally posted by sh76
    You mean politics are partisan????

NO! Say it ain't so!!! 😲😲😲

I have to say, though, that while Tillerson as SoS was a major disappointment to me for other reasons, I don't see why better relations with Russia is inherently such a terrible thing.
    If the US and Russia combined forces perhaps some real damage could be done to international Islamic terrorism.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 14:201 edit

Hmmmm...😲
    I don't have to imagine. I remember the open mic with Obama telling Putin "I can be more flexible after the election " in other words, let me fool the American people into reelecting me first, then I can give you anything you want. And the fools like you did!
    Unbelievable!🙄
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 16:583 edits

Hmmmm...😲
    YouTube : If Obama was Trump
  7. Germany
    Moves
    13 Dec '16 17:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    If the US and Russia combined forces perhaps some real damage could be done to international Islamic terrorism.
    Yeah, maybe they'll gather in one spot and the U.S. and Russia can both send a nuke.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree