02 Dec '14 23:13

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 23:18
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Funny how a person questions if he would be black enough to be considered black if he shot a person, but not if he is black enough to be our first black president.

Yeah I know that Clinton likes to claim the title, but most people would give that title to Obama.

Lefties really hate to deal with black violence, even when it is black and white as this case.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 23:45
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Do you have an actual comment for the topic of the thread? Or are you just being a troll?
    No
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 00:111 edit

5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 00:14
    I didn't say that you were stereotypical, just nuts.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 01:39
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    The attack was clearly despicable, beyond that what are you expecting us to say?

Since the article says that one of the assailants was Hispanic and the authorities are claiming that the attack was not racially motivated I'm not certain what your motive is in the thread title - Immigrant Killed by Blacks in St Louis is.
    That is what the authorities always say. When a white person is murdered, by other than whites, there is no racial factor, but let a black person be murdered by a white, cop or civilian, there is always racial motivation.

Who knows in this case? But it is more usual that black and Hispanic teens operate in their own neighborhoods, as we talked about earlier. Why would they go into an ethnic ghetto to find a white victim. Perhaps his home was close to the border of two ethnic areas. I know in Cleveland, the Bosnian and Serb ghettos are closely bordered by all black areas, and there is considerable resentment of those immigrants among blacks.

In some areas of the US, where there are large components of both black and Hispanic, there is considerable animosity between those groups. In other areas, blacks and Hispanics will meld together against whites.

I can't speak for whodey's motivation, but for me it is frustrating to have every event involving a white person labeled as racist, and the myth perpetuated that others can't be or aren't racist.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 01:41
    Everyone in America save Al Sharpton thinks Obama is black enough. His white baby mama doesn't count for anything much.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 01:581 edit

9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 02:29
    Obama's race is not relevant to me. The Black enough was a comment during his first Presidential campaign by Al Sharpton, who doubted Obama was "down for the struggle". Inferring that perhaps Obama wasn't racist enough for Sharpton.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 02:33
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Everyone in America save Al Sharpton thinks Obama is black enough. His white baby mama doesn't count for anything much.
    That's not what baby momma means.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 03:00
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    That's not what baby momma means.
    Not knowing what baby momma means is a good sign.
  12. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 01:42
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Number of people killed by blacks on one side of the screen, the growing federal deficit on the other.
    I like that, two ways to wake the people up to our problems...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree