Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 01 Dec '14 22:55
    ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant....

    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/motorist-beaten-to-death-by-several-juveniles-with-hammers-teens/article_9f15bf49-c8b7-5bc3-8671-ac291f666084.html


    We'll see which side the Liberal Media takes by how much coverage this gets. Will they be outraged by the fact that a Muslim was murdered? Will they gloss over it because the people who killed the guy were black youths.
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    02 Dec '14 04:07
    Originally posted by Eladar
    [b]ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant....

    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/motorist-beaten-to-death-by-several-juveniles-with-hammers-teens/article_9f15bf49-c8b7-5bc3-8671-ac291f666084.html


    We'll see which sid ...[text shortened]... was murdered? Will they gloss over it because the people who killed the guy were black youths.[/b]
    "Man"?
  3. 02 Dec '14 18:27
    Originally posted by Eladar
    [b]ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant....

    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/motorist-beaten-to-death-by-several-juveniles-with-hammers-teens/article_9f15bf49-c8b7-5bc3-8671-ac291f666084.html


    We'll see which sid ...[text shortened]... was murdered? Will they gloss over it because the people who killed the guy were black youths.[/b]
    So far no takers, save the one who blames you for the headline writers description of the assailant.
  4. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    02 Dec '14 19:25
    The attack was clearly despicable, beyond that what are you expecting us to say?

    Since the article says that one of the assailants was Hispanic and the authorities are claiming that the attack was not racially motivated I'm not certain what your motive is in the thread title - Immigrant Killed by Blacks in St Louis is.
  5. 02 Dec '14 19:56
    Originally posted by DeepThought to Eladar
    The attack was clearly despicable, beyond that what are you expecting us to say?

    Since the article says that one of the assailants was Hispanic and the authorities are claiming that the attack was not racially motivated I'm not certain what your motive is in the thread title - Immigrant Killed by Blacks in St Louis is.
    Would Eladar ever create a thread with the title, 'Immigrant Killed by Whites'?
    And, if he did, then would his next sentence be, "It was about time!" ?
    (Eladar's a white American who instantly concluded that people speaking
    Spanish at a McDonalds must be 'illegal immigrants'.)

    "...I'm not certain what your motive is in the thread title..."
    --DeepThought (writing to Eladar)

    I suspect that Eladar's motive in this thread is about the same as in every
    other thread in which he writes about black people. And I suspect that
    DeepThought concurs with me about Eladar's motive, though he seems
    'too polite' to say so explicitly. As I'm less of a 'gentleman', I shall say
    that Eladar's a right-wing white American racist who likes to incite more
    racist fear and hatred of black people.
  6. 02 Dec '14 20:17
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    The attack was clearly despicable, beyond that what are you expecting us to say?

    Since the article says that one of the assailants was Hispanic and the authorities are claiming that the attack was not racially motivated I'm not certain what your motive is in the thread title - Immigrant Killed by Blacks in St Louis is.
    The report I heard was on the radio and it was reported as a large group of black teens.

    Why were those teens swinging hammers to begin with?

    You leftist psychos don't seem to understand a real problem when you see it.
  7. 02 Dec '14 20:18
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Would Eladar ever create a thread with the title, 'Immigrant Killed by Whites'?
    And, if he did, then would his next sentence be, "It was about time!" ?
    (Eladar's a white American who instantly concluded that people speaking
    Spanish at a McDonalds must be 'illegal immigrants'.)

    "...I'm not certain what your motive is in the thread title..."
    --DeepTh ...[text shortened]... ht-wing white American racist who likes to incite more
    racist fear and hatred of black people.
    When I walk into a McDonalds and hear nothing a bunch of jabbering in a foreign language other than Spanish, I'll start a thread about that.

    Once again, a leftist moron who has no clue about the real problems in the US.
  8. 02 Dec '14 20:25 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    When I walk into a McDonalds and hear nothing a bunch of jabbering in
    a foreign language other than Spanish, I'll start a thread about that.

    Once again, a leftist moron who has no clue about the real problems in the US.
    I really don't understand why Eladar seems so disturbed by overhearing
    some people speaking Spanish in a public place in the United States.

    By the way, in a typical day, I speak or write in at least two languages.
  9. 02 Dec '14 20:32
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    I really don't understand why Eladar seems so disturbed by overhearing
    some people speaking Spanish in a public place in the United States.

    By the way, in a typical day, I speak or write in at least two languages.
    Well if you want to comment about that, then perhaps you should post it to the other thread. You know, the place where it would be relevant.

    Instead you choose to use an internet trolling tactic. Nice
  10. 02 Dec '14 20:42
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Well if you want to comment about that, then perhaps you should post it to the other thread. You know, the place where it would be relevant.

    Instead you choose to use an internet trolling tactic. Nice
    "Well if you want to comment about that..."
    --Eladar

    Why should I *speculate* about the reasons for Eladar apparently being
    disturbed by overhearing people speaking Spanish in a public place when
    *Eladar has refused, as far I know, to explain what his reasons are* ?

    '...an internet trolling tactic..."
    --Eladar

    What 'internet trolling tactic'? Eladar seems increasingly deranged.
    I simply mentioned that I normally use at least two languages every day.
    While this might seem bizarre and incomprehensible to Eladar, it does
    help explain why I am not disturbed by overhearing 'foreign languages'.
    For example, I overhear Amharic being spoken about every week or so.
  11. 02 Dec '14 21:01
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "Well if you want to comment about that..."
    --Eladar

    Why should I *speculate* about the reasons for Eladar apparently being
    disturbed by overhearing people speaking Spanish in a public place when
    *Eladar has refused, as far I know, to explain what his reasons are* ?

    '...an internet trolling tactic..."
    --Eladar

    What 'internet trolling tactic' ...[text shortened]... aring 'foreign languages'.
    For example, I overhear Amharic being spoken about every week or so.
    To an insane person a sane person must surely appear insane.
  12. 02 Dec '14 21:57
    Originally posted by Eladar
    [b]ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant....

    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/motorist-beaten-to-death-by-several-juveniles-with-hammers-teens/article_9f15bf49-c8b7-5bc3-8671-ac291f666084.html


    We'll see which sid ...[text shortened]... was murdered? Will they gloss over it because the people who killed the guy were black youths.[/b]
    I am almost certain this will get no where near the publicity that a black man being killed by a white would.. not a chance.
    In the Viet Nam days, I remember a small footer on the news that told us how many soldiers were killed in Viet nam..
    Someone should also post how many blacks have killed each other in a typical week in this country.
  13. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    02 Dec '14 23:06
    Elador:
    When I walk into a McDonalds and hear nothing a bunch of jabbering in a foreign language other than Spanish, I'll start a thread about that.


    Duchess
    I really don't understand why Eladar seems so disturbed by overhearing
    some people speaking Spanish in a public place in the United States.


    Elador
    Well if you want to comment about that, then perhaps you should post it to the other thread. You know, the place where it would be relevant.

    Instead you choose to use an internet trolling tactic. Nice


    William Blake
    A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.

    ~ William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell (1790-93). Proverbs of Hell
  14. 02 Dec '14 23:09
    Do you have an actual comment for the topic of the thread? Or are you just being a troll?
  15. 02 Dec '14 23:10
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    I am almost certain this will get no where near the publicity that a black man being killed by a white would.. not a chance.
    In the Viet Nam days, I remember a small footer on the news that told us how many soldiers were killed in Viet nam..
    Someone should also post how many blacks have killed each other in a typical week in this country.
    Number of people killed by blacks on one side of the screen, the growing federal deficit on the other.