1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 22:55
    ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant....

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/motorist-beaten-to-death-by-several-juveniles-with-hammers-teens/article_9f15bf49-c8b7-5bc3-8671-ac291f666084.html

We'll see which side the Liberal Media takes by how much coverage this gets. Will they be outraged by the fact that a Muslim was murdered? Will they gloss over it because the people who killed the guy were black youths.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 04:07
    Originally posted by Eladar
    [b]ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant....

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/motorist-beaten-to-death-by-several-juveniles-with-hammers-teens/article_9f15bf49-c8b7-5bc3-8671-ac291f666084.html

We'll see which sid ...[text shortened]... was murdered? Will they gloss over it because the people who killed the guy were black youths.[/b]
    "Man"?
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 18:27
    [b]ST. LOUIS • A 17-year-old St. Louis man has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the bludgeoning death of a Bosnian immigrant....

We'll see which sid ...[text shortened]... was murdered? Will they gloss over it because the people who killed the guy were black youths.[/b]
    So far no takers, save the one who blames you for the headline writers description of the assailant.
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 19:25
    The attack was clearly despicable, beyond that what are you expecting us to say?

Since the article says that one of the assailants was Hispanic and the authorities are claiming that the attack was not racially motivated I'm not certain what your motive is in the thread title - Immigrant Killed by Blacks in St Louis is.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 19:56

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 20:17
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    The attack was clearly despicable, beyond that what are you expecting us to say?

Since the article says that one of the assailants was Hispanic and the authorities are claiming that the attack was not racially motivated I'm not certain what your motive is in the thread title - Immigrant Killed by Blacks in St Louis is.
    The report I heard was on the radio and it was reported as a large group of black teens.

Why were those teens swinging hammers to begin with?

You leftist psychos don't seem to understand a real problem when you see it.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 20:18
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    When I walk into a McDonalds and hear nothing a bunch of jabbering in a foreign language other than Spanish, I'll start a thread about that.

Once again, a leftist moron who has no clue about the real problems in the US.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 20:251 edit

9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 20:32
    Well if you want to comment about that, then perhaps you should post it to the other thread. You know, the place where it would be relevant.

Instead you choose to use an internet trolling tactic. Nice
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 20:42

11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 21:01
    To an insane person a sane person must surely appear insane.
  12. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 21:57

I am almost certain this will get no where near the publicity that a black man being killed by a white would.. not a chance.
    In the Viet Nam days, I remember a small footer on the news that told us how many soldiers were killed in Viet nam..
    Someone should also post how many blacks have killed each other in a typical week in this country.
  13. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 23:06
    Elador:
    When I walk into a McDonalds and hear nothing a bunch of jabbering in a foreign language other than Spanish, I'll start a thread about that.

Duchess
    I really don't understand why Eladar seems so disturbed by overhearing
    some people speaking Spanish in a public place in the United States.

Elador
    Well if you want to comment about that, then perhaps you should post it to the other thread. You know, the place where it would be relevant.

Instead you choose to use an internet trolling tactic. Nice

William Blake
    A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.

~ William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell (1790-93). Proverbs of Hell
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 23:09
    Do you have an actual comment for the topic of the thread? Or are you just being a troll?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 23:10
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    I am almost certain this will get no where near the publicity that a black man being killed by a white would.. not a chance.
    In the Viet Nam days, I remember a small footer on the news that told us how many soldiers were killed in Viet nam..
    Someone should also post how many blacks have killed each other in a typical week in this country.
    Number of people killed by blacks on one side of the screen, the growing federal deficit on the other.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree