"Impossible is nothing" - Challenge

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E
Veni Vidi Vici

Moves
20 Aug 11
1 edit

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
— Muhammad Ali

I challenge you to tell me something that is impossible.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
20 Aug 11

Originally posted by E 4 Effort
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
— Muhammad Ali

[b]I challenge you to tell me something that is impossible.
[/b]
It is impossible to convince you that anything is impossible. Or is it?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
20 Aug 11

— Muhammad Ali

[/b]
Muhammed Ali winning the boxing title again.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
22 Aug 11

— Muhammad Ali

[/b]
Perpetual motion machines

g

Pepperland

Moves
22 Aug 11

— Muhammad Ali

[/b]
a progressive, Democratic-voting, global warming-believing, socially liberal whodey.

Planet Rain

Moves
22 Aug 11

Trisection of an arbitrary angle into three angles of equal measure.

Planet Rain

Moves
22 Aug 11

Originally posted by generalissimo
a progressive, Democratic-voting, global warming-believing, socially liberal whodey.
whodey "as is"