Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member EeZee
    Veni Vidi Vici
    20 Aug '11 15:44 / 1 edit
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
    — Muhammad Ali

I challenge you to tell me something that is impossible.
  2. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    20 Aug '11 15:53
    Originally posted by E 4 Effort
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
    — Muhammad Ali

[b]I challenge you to tell me something that is impossible.
    [/b]
    It is impossible to convince you that anything is impossible. Or is it?
  3. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    20 Aug '11 16:26
    — Muhammad Ali

[/b]
    Muhammed Ali winning the boxing title again.
  4. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    22 Aug '11 00:58
    — Muhammad Ali

[/b]
    Perpetual motion machines
  5. 22 Aug '11 01:15
    — Muhammad Ali

[/b]
    a progressive, Democratic-voting, global warming-believing, socially liberal whodey.
  6. Standard member Soothfast
    22 Aug '11 01:44
    Trisection of an arbitrary angle into three angles of equal measure.
  7. Standard member Soothfast
    22 Aug '11 01:54
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    a progressive, Democratic-voting, global warming-believing, socially liberal whodey.
    whodey "as is"