1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 13:07
    Now let's talk about what the Israelis did to infuriate HAMAS.

https://new.thecradle.co/articles/over-1000-israeli-settlers-storm-al-aqsa-mosque

HAMAS is sending a powerful message. They are taking Israel's crap laying down.
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 14:48
    @Metal-Brain
    Arabs and Jews. It never ends. Still, Israelis visited a holy site and were disrespectful, so let's drag some other people from their homes and murder them in the street? Not exactly tit for tat. I watched some all Jazeera coverage this morning to get the pro Hamas take. It wasn't convincing.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 15:38
    You can’t continue oppressing people and expect nothing in return.

Needless to say, this is not going to end well.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 16:26
    @metal-brain said
    Now let's talk about what the Israelis did to infuriate HAMAS.

https://new.thecradle.co/articles/over-1000-israeli-settlers-storm-al-aqsa-mosque

HAMAS is sending a powerful message. They are taking Israel's crap laying down.
    How many Palestinians do you think are going to die as a sacrifice to Iranian foreign policy.
    Do you think it’s a coincidence that the USA’s attempt to bring the Saudis and Israelis closer diplomatically is highly dependant on Israel’s treatment of Palestinians?
    This has nothing to do with another mosque that victorious muslim armies imposed on other peoples holy sites and everything to do with the geopolitical designs of the US, Russian and Chinese and their regional allies
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 16:51
    @shavixmir said

It's not going to end at all.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 17:43
    @Sleepyguy
    Maybe when humans go extinct like we are doing to thousands of other species.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Oct '23 18:45
    @sleepyguy said
    It's not going to end at all.
    Everything ends.
    I was on about the current bout of aggression.

However, hates breeds hate, so the larger picture here will go on for quite a while, I agree.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '23 07:05
    @sleepyguy said
    @Metal-Brain
    Arabs and Jews. It never ends. Still, Israelis visited a holy site and were disrespectful, so let's drag some other people from their homes and murder them in the street? Not exactly tit for tat. I watched some all Jazeera coverage this morning to get the pro Hamas take. It wasn't convincing.
    Why did the Israeli settlers do such a hole things at that Mosque? Did they have a reason? And why did they do it on a Jewish religious holiday? Were they so happy celebrating that they just had to kick the crap out of people going to worship?

What is their excuse?
  9. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 00:48
    @metal-brain said
    Why did the Israeli settlers do such a hole things at that Mosque? Did they have a reason? And why did they do it on a Jewish religious holiday? Were they so happy celebrating that they just had to kick the crap out of people going to worship?

What is their excuse?
    I can only guess at their reasons, though I expect simple hate has a lot to do with it, and I'm not trying to excuse them of anything.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Oct '23 06:21
    @Sleepyguy
    I was aghast when I saw busloads of Israeli school kids marching into one of the local Palestinian towns near where we lived, across from the "peace'' forest in Jerusalem.
    Proving how great they are I suppose, but how could that action be anything but riling up the locals there? Every year they did that when we lived there.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 18:06
    @sleepyguy said
    I can only guess at their reasons, though I expect simple hate has a lot to do with it, and I'm not trying to excuse them of anything.
    From the link below:

"Settlers have been increasing their incursions into the holy site recently, particularly in the wake of the Jewish holiday season.
    On 25 September, the second and final day of the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, hundreds of settlers forced their way into the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound under protection from Israeli police.
    One day after Yom Kippur, settlers were seen in video footage dancing and stomping on Muslim graves at the Bab al-Rahma cemetery near Al-Aqsa Mosque."

The Israeli police helped them do it. They wanted to offend the Muslims to get them to react to it. Now they have an excuse to expand the border in a land grab. Israel has no right to defend itself. They deeply offended the Palestinians to deliberately provoke them.

Israel has been systematically stealing Palestinian land and this war will be the excuse to do continue it by military force.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 22:13
    @shavixmir said

yeah lets go behead some babies
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 23:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    yeah lets go behead some babies
    Nobody beheaded babies. Nobody can verify those reports. That is just propaganda to demonize Hamas. Even Biden would not claim babies were beheaded. He knows it is not true.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 23:38
    @metal-brain said
    Nobody beheaded babies. Nobody can verify those reports. That is just propaganda to demonize Hamas. Even Biden would not claim babies were beheaded. He knows it is not true.
    are saying the news reports are wrong? what makes you say this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hamas-kills-40-babies-and-children-beheading-some-of-them-at-israeli-kibbutz-report/ar-AA1hZRr6
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '23 23:51
    @mott-the-hoople said
    are saying the news reports are wrong? what makes you say this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hamas-kills-40-babies-and-children-beheading-some-of-them-at-israeli-kibbutz-report/ar-AA1hZRr6
    Because nobody will name these people. That is how you know it is a lie. Netanyahu is repeating the lie though. He is a lying POS!

Where are the horrible photos of these decapitated babies?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree