In need of a Medical Emergency

In need of a Medical Emergency

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
20 Oct 14

ObamaCare has fallen on its face and is very unpopular. If you want to create a reason for the US government to increase control of the medical community you need a Medical Emergency.

K

Germany

Moves
21 Oct 14

Yeah, the government ought to do something about this sudden spike in people with paranoid delusions.

E

Moves
21 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Yeah, the government ought to do something about this sudden spike in people with paranoid delusions.
I thought you would look to the government to 'fix' the problems that you see.

If all you have is a hammer, all you see are nails.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by Eladar
ObamaCare has fallen on its face and is very unpopular. If you want to create a reason for the US government to increase control of the medical community you need a Medical Emergency.
Possibly the unpopularity of ObamaCare is due to the propaganda about it and not its merits or otherwise. I wonder though, what medical emergency is the U.S. currently facing?

E

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by DeepThought
Possibly the unpopularity of ObamaCare is due to the propaganda about it and not its merits or otherwise. I wonder though, what medical emergency is the U.S. currently facing?
We have had two medical emergencies brought into our country:

Virus brought in by illegals and given to our children killing about 6 and making many others ill.

Ebola brought in by Africans who were not quarantined.

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
The issue's not whether you're paranoid, Lenny, I mean look at this s**t, the issue is whether you're paranoid enough.

-- the movie Strange Days

Z

Moves
22 Oct 14

more americans can afford medical care than before it.

E

Moves
22 Oct 14

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
more americans can afford medical care than before it.
More Americans can have the government seize their estates than ever before it.

Z

Moves
22 Oct 14

More Americans can have the government seize their estates than ever before it.
is that relevant to the thread's topic or you're talking out of your ass again.

E

Moves
22 Oct 14

is that relevant to the thread's topic or you're talking out of your ass again.
I suppose trying to discuss anything that you bring up can be described in that way.

Z

Moves
22 Oct 14

I suppose trying to discuss anything that you bring up can be described in that way.
aa, the "no u" debating tactic. don't worry, you should be replacing it with proper debating skills by the time you reach sixth grade.

E

Moves
22 Oct 14

aa, the "no u" debating tactic. don't worry, you should be replacing it with proper debating skills by the time you reach sixth grade.
I'm not debating, I'm simply pointing out fact.

You can respond if you wish, but I'm done.