Moves
    06 Jun '13 02:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Bigot. 😠
  2. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 04:13
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Obama finally shows some ballsz and picks Susan Rice as National security Adviser. http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/politics/rice-national-security/index.html?hpt=hp_bn3

Let the gnashing of teeth and lamentations commence!
    Excellent. I heard early this morning. Delighted. And great for our national security.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 18:03
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Awesome.
    You're right. Awesome. Susan Rice was the architect of the do-nothing strategy during the ethnic cleansing in Rwanda, completely misread the Arab Spring, and screwed up the US response on Syria. Her parroting of lies about Benghazi was one of her more minor transgressions.

I'm not surprised that you've shown yourself to be as infantile as no1 on this...your real enemies are not the bad guys attacking America, it's the people like me who love America and are proud of her. Your lot hate America and the aggression she can display when her interests are threatened. I'll bet we read about you one day. The headline "Airborne soldier shoots twelve members of his platoon" will mysteriously, neatly coincide with your disappearance from this site.
  4. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 20:301 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    You're right. Awesome. Susan Rice was the architect of the do-nothing strategy during the ethnic cleansing in Rwanda . . .
    Yeah, had the US intervened, you would have been right there with the other disgusting racist right-wingers screaming we have no security interest there, and intervention not justified.

By the way, Susan Rice was shaped by that experience and is more hawkish and McCain-like than you are, that's for sure.
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 21:27
    You're right. Awesome. Susan Rice was the architect of the do-nothing strategy during the ethnic cleansing in Rwanda, completely misread the Arab Spring, and screwed up the US response on Syria. Her parroting of lies about Benghazi was one of her more minor transgressions.

I'm not surprised that you've shown yourself to be as infantile as no1 on t ...[text shortened]... f his platoon" will mysteriously, neatly coincide with your disappearance from this site.
    Ah, yes. The old "You disagree with me so you hate America" routine. Must you always be so predictable?

Of course you won't see such a headline because I am dedicated to the service of my country and to the U.S. Army. In contrast you admitted that your "dedication" was so weak you got out just because you didn't like the President.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 22:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 22:52
    Ah, yes. The old "You disagree with me so you hate America" routine. Must you always be so predictable?

Of course you won't see such a headline because I am dedicated to the service of my country and to the U.S. Army. In contrast you admitted that your "dedication" was so weak you got out just because you didn't like the President.
    I got out because I disagreed with the invasion of Iraq, and I was disgusted by the lies about mobile chemical weapons factories, yellowcake uranium, the disregarding of CIA analysis in favor of Rummy, Wolfowitz, and a few other clowns sitting around the Pentagon making things up. And that cabal drove the one decent and honorable one among them - Colin Powell - out of service.

You don't hate America because you disagree with me. We're allowed to disagree. You hate America because you (like most of today's liberals) don't believe that conservatives have the right to hold the positions we hold. You yourself wished conservatives dead, and Moonbat has a thread titled "Republicans The American Taliban" something similarly disgusting.

With you people, the ends justify the means. It's ok that the IRS was harassing conservative groups, because conservatives shouldn't hold those stupid positions anyway. It's ok to shred the First Amendment because those stupid people over there are saying things I don't like. It's ok to shred the Second Amendment because people who own guns make me angry. It's ok to impose rules restricting freedom of religion because religious people are stupid anyway. It's ok to prosecute the press because, after all, the press is saying things that make us look bad. It's ok to perform a whole range of unconstitutional activities because we are so convinced of our rightness that, as one very senior Democrat recently said, the law is irrelevant.
  8. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 22:591 edit
    I got out because I disagreed with the invasion of Iraq, and I was disgusted by the lies about mobile chemical weapons factories, yellowcake uranium, the disregarding of CIA analysis in favor of Rummy, Wolfowitz, and a few other clowns sitting around the Pentagon making things up. And that cabal drove the one decent and honorable one among them - Colin ur rightness that, as one very senior Democrat recently said, the law is irrelevant.
    Everyone, take note of a couple things.

sasquatch said, "You hate America because you (like most of today's liberals) don't believe that conservatives have the right to hold the positions we hold."

Notice sasquach will FAIL to provide a link to me ever saying such a thing.

sasquach said: "You yourself wished conservatives dead"

Same here. Notice none of his subsequent replies will provide a link substantiating such a thing.

Thank you, sasquach, for proving what a pathetic lying windbag you are.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 23:43
    Everyone, take note of a couple things.

sasquatch said, [b]"You hate America because you (like most of today's liberals) don't believe that conservatives have the right to hold the positions we hold."

Notice sasquach will FAIL to provide a link to me ever saying such a thing.

sasquach said: "You yourself wished conservatives dead" ...[text shortened]... such a thing.

Thank you, sasquach, for proving what a pathetic lying windbag you are.
    You don't recall the thread where I told you to catch a bullet? I do. Very distinctly.
  10. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 23:45
    You don't recall the thread where I told you to catch a bullet? I do. Very distinctly.
    See? What did I tell you, guys? No link.
  11. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 23:501 edit
    That was ... Thread 152169

In his defense I don't think Trooper specifically wished us death, just that we would lose our jobs and get cancer so he could laugh in our face.
  12. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 00:03
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    That was ... Thread 152169

In his defense I don't think Trooper specifically wished us death, just that we would lose our jobs and get cancer so he could laugh in our face.
    It was an off hand remark about "wishing" irony on those who oppose healthcare for those who can't otherwise afford it. You have my sincerest apology for not realizing you would be stupid enough to take it literally.

BTW, how does that tie into the accusation that I "hate America"?
  13. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 00:10
    It was an off hand remark about "wishing" irony on those who oppose healthcare for those who can't otherwise afford it. You have my sincerest apology for not realizing you would be stupid enough to take it literally.

BTW, how does that tie into the accusation that I "hate America"?
    I was providing the link as a public service. Go argue with the Squatch.
  14. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 00:24
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    I was providing the link as a public service. Go argue with the Squatch.
    A public service by providing a link that you're incapable of defending.

Great work! Do come back again sometime.
  15. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 00:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    This is a rare moment indeed when I have to agree with you. Cornell West is way out there on the top of Fenway Park's green monster in left field. Obama is much more pliable, although I suspect in the end he is just as determined a leftist as West, but more pragmatic as a disciple of Saul Alinsky.

What West fails to see is that any American President short of a time when he could totally nationalize all industry, has to deal with the corporate structure.

Besides that, Obama seems to really like the trappings of wealth, and isn't about to give that up for some silly egalitarianism.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree