1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 00:34
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    A public service by providing a link that you're incapable of defending.

Great work! Do come back again sometime.
    You've managed to turn a thread on Susan Rice into a pissing contest.
  2. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 00:54
    Originally posted by normbenign
    You've managed to turn a thread on Susan Rice into a pissing contest.
    Oh? I thought it was sasquatch telling me I hate America and that I will someday shoot my fellow Soldiers.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Can you point to a post of mine pior to that?
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 01:07
    It was an off hand remark about "wishing" irony on those who oppose healthcare for those who can't otherwise afford it. You have my sincerest apology for not realizing you would be stupid enough to take it literally.

BTW, how does that tie into the accusation that I "hate America"?
    I love you freaking guys. When you say it, it's harmless irony not to be taken seriously. When some idiot to the right of us says it, it's headline news for two months. You're simultaneously the angriest, and most dismissive, group in America. When it's done to you, you can barely contain your rage. When you do it, it's...move along folks, nothing to see here...
  4. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 02:26
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I love you freaking guys. When you say it, it's harmless irony not to be taken seriously. When some idiot to the right of us says it, it's headline news for two months. You're simultaneously the angriest, and most dismissive, group in America. When it's done to you, you can barely contain your rage. When you do it, it's...move along folks, nothing to see here...
    It's headline news for two months when some unknown guy on the right says something on the internet?

I made a harsh remark about hoping those who fight against single payer someday need single payer themselves. Please explain how this means I "hate America".

You accused me of hating America. Absolutely nothing you've even comes close to substantiating that.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 12:54
    It's headline news for two months when some unknown guy on the right says something on the internet?

I made a harsh remark about hoping those who fight against single payer someday need single payer themselves. Please explain how this means I "hate America".

You accused me of hating America. Absolutely nothing you've even comes close to substantiating that.
    You're a fascist. Opposing viewpoints are not legitimate ones, and those who hold them are evil, to be pitied and crushed.
  6. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 15:17
    You're a fascist. Opposing viewpoints are not legitimate ones, and those who hold them are evil, to be pitied and crushed.
    Boy if this isn't the pot and kettle. You accuse me of hating America and of some day shooting my fellow Soldiers, and you make idiotic DADT accusations, and that's just a start.

Glass houses and such.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 15:27
    Boy if this isn't the pot and kettle. You accuse me of hating America and of some day shooting my fellow Soldiers, and you make idiotic DADT accusations, and that's just a start.

Glass houses and such.
    This post is nonsensical. I don't get this at all. You're the fascist. I'm just a bigot.
  8. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 16:02
    This post is nonsensical. I don't get this at all. You're the fascist. I'm just a bigot.
    Once again your ignorance is showing.

fas·cism
    /ˈfaSHizəm/
    Noun
    An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    (in general use) Extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

That sounds a lot like you.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 16:11
    Once again your ignorance is showing.

fas·cism
    /ˈfaSHizəm/
    Noun
    An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    (in general use) Extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

That sounds a lot like you.
    Liberals print dictionaries now?
  10. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 16:21
    Liberals print dictionaries now?
    Yes, that's right Sasquatch. Every source that doesn't support your world view, from science books, to medical research, to CBO findings, to dictionaries are all part of the liberal conspiracy.

This includes the "skewed" scientific polls that the Conservative talking heads lamented - that were later proven to be dead on.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 18:01
    Yes, that's right Sasquatch. Every source that doesn't support your world view, from science books, to medical research, to CBO findings, to dictionaries are all part of the liberal conspiracy.

This includes the "skewed" scientific polls that the Conservative talking heads lamented - that were later proven to be dead on.
    Which skewed scientific polls? What subject?
  12. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 18:03

You don't even know what my worldview is. How do you think you can comment on it?
  13. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 18:22
    Which skewed scientific polls? What subject?
    When the polls showed Obama leading the General Election the right wing-nut talking heads everywhere, including Fox News, went on and on about how the polling agencies have "liberal bias" and many even published their "un-skewed" polls showing Romney solidly winning.

As it turned out, reality has a liberal bias.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 18:35
    When the polls showed Obama leading the General Election the right wing-nut talking heads everywhere, including Fox News, went on and on about how the polling agencies have "liberal bias" and many even published their "un-skewed" polls showing Romney solidly winning.

The electoral college is told who to vote for just as congress is told how to vote on bills they don't read. Obama is pretty well hated by both parties now. One just a little more than another. This liberal bias just means the media is more liberal.
  15. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    07 Jun '13 18:46

That was embarrassing. You're right. Karl Rove did not cover himself in glory on that terrible night.

YOUR reality has a liberal bias. On that we agree. The reality on this website has a liberal bias. The mainstream media has a shamelessly liberal bias (remember Candy Crowley taking her moderator hat off and becoming Obama's defender during the debate)?

Come to think of it, maybe reality in America does have a liberal bias today. The 1960s flower children that spat on draftees coming home from Vietnam became communications and English professors so they could indoctrinate kids to the liberal way of thinking. The conservative values of personal responsibility and accountability have been rejected by society in favor of moral relativism. Masculinity is abhorred, apparently even in the military. The definitions of sexual harassment on college campuses are so sensitive that virtually any type of behavior can be classified as such. Half of the country is paying for the other half. Hard work is disdained. Working with your hands is disdained. Religion is disdained as an antiquated set of beliefs held only by people not intelligent enough for Reason. The Constitution itself - the very foundation of our society and government - is seen as an impediment to "progress", progress being defined as full implementation of the Liberal agenda.

The above conditions all fall under one umbrella description - the abandonment of principle in favor of expedience. This is a hallmark of liberalism, and heralds the death of the Republic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree