1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Mar '21 11:041 edit
    Joe Biden would not allow the Donna, Texas detention center for immigrants be photographed
    and today, we know why! Thanks to an insider, photos were taken out and given to Project Veritas.
    Do enjoy the 5 minute show.
    -------------------

https://www.projectveritas.com/video/project-veritas-obtains-never-before-seen-images-inside-texas-detention/

------------------------------------

Shocking!! I was expecting to see Josef Mengele to be in this, Jeeeeezus.

Joe Biden, CHILD KILLER!! He must be stopped. Impeach Biden 2021!!
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 13:251 edit
    What's the matter, dems, don't want to face the music??

When Trump was president, there were multiple such threads busting over with bashers.

Hey @sonhouse, where the hell are you 😳
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 13:41
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    They are either embarrassed by what's going on at the border or don't even know about it because CNN, etc are hiding it from the public.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 14:33
    @earl-of-trumps said
    What's the matter, dems, don't want to face the music??

When Trump was president, there were multiple such threads busting over with bashers.

Hey @sonhouse, where the hell are you 😳
    I expect sonhouse to comment any minute now...suzanne too
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 14:36
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I expect sonhouse to comment any minute now...suzanne too
    I don't see how they could, deep down they must know that Biden has made things 10X worse and they can't blame Trump, so what could they possibly say?
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 22:12
    It's called a "landslide victory", only they don't want the landslide and, they won't admit it.

They also won't admit that this border fiasco is a COVID-19 Super Spreader event, and I *wish* that's all they were spreading.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Mar '21 22:48
    @Earl-of-Trumps

"Project Veritas is an American far-right activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010. The group produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings to allege misconduct and corruption in mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Project Veritas uses entrapment to generate negative publicity for its targets, and has propagated disinformation and conspiracy theories in its videos and operations."
    ~ Wikipedia
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 00:17
    @handyandy said
    @Earl-of-Trumps

"Project Veritas is an American far-right activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010. The group produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings to allege misconduct and corruption in mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Project Veritas uses entrapment to generate negative publicity for ...[text shortened]... s propagated disinformation and conspiracy theories in its videos and operations."
    ~ Wikipedia
    https://www.conservapedia.com/Examples_of_Bias_in_Wikipedia

"A cabal of editors exists who work together to insert leftist bias into articles and to hide embarrassing facts about left-wing political figures, while at the same time smearing conservatives. Scandals involving left-wing personalities are labeled "conspiracy theories", for example, Spygate (conspiracy theory by Donald Trump) or "controversies" such as IRS targeting controversy or Hillary Clinton email controversy, whereas those involving conservative personalities are labeled "scandal", for example Trump-Ukraine scandal.

Biased editors' standard tactics include claiming conservative-leaning sources as being unreliable (non-RS). This also applies to centrist sources that are simply being truthful. The best way to observe Wikipedia is by reading an article's Talk page. One can see editors disparaging sources contrary to the mainstream media talking points. You will see scandals involving left-wing figures are typically dismissed as conspiracy theories. You will also see many derogatory comments about conservative figures, especially Donald Trump and Republican congressmen, senators, judges, and even many international conservative politicians like Narendra Modi, Jair Bolsonaro, and all other international Trump-backers fighting against the Communist agenda. Editors who fight for balanced coverage eventually get permanently blocked, as well as a months-long IP block."
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 00:48
    @mott-the-hoople said

"A cabal of editors exists who work together to insert leftist bias into articles and to hide embarrassing facts about left-wing political figures, while at the same time smearing conservatives. Scandals involving left-wing personalities are labeled "conspiracy theories", for example, Spygate (conspiracy t ...[text shortened]... fight for balanced coverage eventually get permanently blocked, as well as a months-long IP block."
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/conservapedia/

Overall, we rate Conservapedia Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as outright false information. This is not a credible source on any level or by any known criteria.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 04:28
    @mott-the-hoople said

"A cabal of editors exists who work together to insert leftist bias into articles and to hide embarrassing facts about left-wing political figures, while at the same time smearing conservatives. Scandals involving left-wing personalities are labeled "conspiracy theories", for example, Spygate (conspiracy t ...[text shortened]... fight for balanced coverage eventually get permanently blocked, as well as a months-long IP block."
    Oh there’s a left-wing cabal, is there.

Fascist.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 04:31
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Joe Biden would not allow the Donna, Texas detention center for immigrants be photographed
    and today, we know why! Thanks to an insider, photos were taken out and given to Project Veritas.
    Do enjoy the 5 minute show.
    -------------------

https://www.projectveritas.com/video/project-veritas-obtains-never-before-seen-images-inside-texas-detention/

------------- ...[text shortened]... ele to be in this, Jeeeeezus.

Joe Biden, CHILD KILLER!! He must be stopped. Impeach Biden 2021!!
    Probably best to quote from a normal news source, don’t you think?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56491941

And yes, it is a problem that needs addressing.
    At least there aren’t cages... but holiday camp it certainly isn’t.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 10:12
    @shavixmir said
    Oh there’s a left-wing cabal, is there.

Fascist.
    now let's not go calling the left-wing cabal 'facists'

that is so unfair to fascists.
  13. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 17:30
    It's not nearly as bad as the right wing sites claim because they can't be trusted , and if it is it's Trump's fault because Biden inherited it.
    Got it.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 18:341 edit
    @Dood111 -
    it's Trump's fault because Biden inherited it. Got it.

yup, it was trump's fault when he inherited it from obama. We know how the dems play the game.
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 18:40
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Dood111 -
    it's Trump's fault because Biden inherited it. Got it.

yup, it was trump's fault when he inherited it from obama. We know how the dems play the game.
    When Obama was well into his second term he was still blaming stuff on the previous administration.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree