1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 10:30
    YouTube

The main point if this piece is that Trump has never studied anything in his life, great detail or otherwise.

Second point is how the hell does one man have so much power? How is it a good idea to let one man unilaterally fuk up a complex deal like this one, without an inkling to what else can be done to keep Iran from developing nukes.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 10:34
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    https://youtu.be/5xnZ_CeTqyM

The main point if this piece is that Trump has never studied anything in his life, great detail or otherwise.

Second point is how the hell does one man have so much power? How is it a good idea to let one man unilaterally fuk up a complex deal like this one, without an inkling to what else can be done to keep Iran from developing nukes.
    Trump won because of Hillary, Hillary won because of Sanders.

People don't so much vote a candidate in, the main motivation is keeping something worse out.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 14:59
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    Trump won because of Hillary, Hillary won because of Sanders.

People don't so much vote a candidate in, the main motivation is keeping something worse out.
    So you figure Hillary could not possibly be better than Trumpf? Trump is your new god?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 15:11
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So you figure Hillary could not possibly be better than Trumpf? Drumpf is your new god?
    It's a piece about the Iran deal. Don't take his bait.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 16:02

Well, it has suddenly become obvious why Macaroni supported the bombing of Syria.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 19:31
    Congress is supposed to check the president. But it's controlled by Republicans with no spine to stand up to Trump.
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    23 Apr '18 22:05
    We should fight a proxy war against Iran in Syria but uphold deals thst give a pathway to normalization of relationships because that'll happen.

Am I right?
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 May '18 10:51
    he will do it 12:00 Washington time...
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 May '18 11:36

Should the US pull out of a deal with a terrorist state?

Hmm.

Who cares?
  10. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    08 May '18 11:46
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    he will do it 12:00 Washington time...
    Like a good "Reality TV" host...Donald Trump continues the sordid saga today at 14:00 Eastern Standard Time, USA.

He and his brother in crime, Ben Netanyahoo, will be celebrating together soon.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 May '18 12:18
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Like a good "Reality TV" host...Donald Trump continues the sordid saga today at 14:00 Eastern Standard Time, USA.

He and his brother in crime, Ben Netanyahoo, will be celebrating together soon.
    Its not been long you fools were screaming NK was going to destroy us...LOL just cant get enough making an ass of yourself can you? My question...when will John Kerry be prosecuted?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '18 00:54
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Its not been long you fools were screaming NK was going to destroy us...LOL just cant get enough making an ass of yourself can you? My question...when will John Kerry be prosecuted?
    My question, when will POTUS be prosecuted? Fuk John Kerry. Not even in the news anymore. In the meantime your bromance with Trumpf goes on. And on. And on,
    I guess there will never be a time when even you say enough is enough.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 May '18 10:32
    aaaaaand, it's gone
  14. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    09 May '18 10:50
    aaaaaand, it's gone
    Yup. Trump screwed up again.

I don't think I've ever seen such an inferiority complex in an American President before.

Then again Trump is the first of many things.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 May '18 10:57
    Originally posted by @lundos
    Yup. Drumpf screwed up again.

I don't think I've ever seen such an inferiority complex in an American President before.

Then again Drumpf is the first of many things.
    if anything, it should make americans wonder why in the seven hells does one man have so much power.

should, not will.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree