1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 08:54
    Help me make sense of this. Iran is accused of spamming e-mails to interfere with the US election. The allegation is that they were discouraging democrats from voting, right? That would help Trump. HUH?

Iran hates Trump. He pulled out of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action that Obama and Biden put in place. If anything, Iran would want Biden to win.

How does Iran helping Trump make any sense? Isn't the mere suggestion absurd?
  2. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 08:582 edits
    Trump is bringing the troops home and he has not started a war.

The middle east likes Trump because it will allow them to get their countries back.

No war in Iran as of yet but you get my point.
    I could be wrong...its just my opinion.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 09:28
    @cheesemaster said
    Trump is bringing the troops home and he has not started a war.

The middle east likes Trump because it will allow them to get their countries back.

No war in Iran as of yet but you get my point.
    I could be wrong...its just my opinion.
    What does that have to do with the alleged Iran election interference? They are being accused of doing something that is against their interests. The allegation is just plain stupid. It makes no sense at all.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 12:261 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Help me make sense of this. Iran is accused of spamming e-mails to interfere with the US election. The allegation is that they were discouraging democrats from voting, right? That would help Trump. HUH?

Iran hates Trump. He pulled out of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action that Obama and Biden put in place. If anything, Iran would want Biden to win.

Iran hates America. Not the President.
    Of course they think Trump is a clown, like the rest of the world does.

Iran wants to harm America.
    Best way to do it ? Another 4 years of Trump in the White House.
    They’ve learned from Putin.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 12:481 edit
    @metal-brain said

Here is my opinion, and believe me, I am not 100% on this opinion... FALSE FLAG

Iran realizes that the plot will be foiled and make people very angry at Bush/Repubs.

The problem is, the people were supposed to think it was Repubs and not Iran.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 13:09
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Here is my opinion, and believe me, I am not 100% on this opinion... FALSE FLAG

Iran realizes that the plot will be foiled and make people very angry at Bush/Repubs.

The problem is, the people were supposed to think it was Repubs and not Iran.
    Finally something to do with the election that we agree on earl.
    Yes Iran were trying to damage the Trump campaign by pretending to be ‘Proud Boys’ trying to intimidate Dem voters in order to hurt his chances with moderate undecided voters.
    But it’s not the Dems fault that Trump has associated himself with the radical right wing group, he’s had plenty of chances to distance himself and refused them all.
    I wouldn’t put voter intimidation past the proud boys though.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 16:10
    @mghrn55 said
    Iran hates America. Not the President.
    Of course they think Trump is a clown, like the rest of the world does.

Iran wants to harm America.
    Best way to do it ? Another 4 years of Trump in the White House.
    They’ve learned from Putin.
    Biden says he wants to rejoin the nuclear deal. They should want Biden instead of Trump. Common sense self interest.

You are not making any sense. Trump imposed crippling sanctions on Iran and Russia too.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 16:37
    @metal-brain said
    Biden says he wants to rejoin the nuclear deal. They should want Biden instead of Trump. Common sense self interest.

You are not making any sense. Trump imposed crippling sanctions on Iran and Russia too.
    And how is that working out ?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 14:11
    @Cheesemaster
    https://www.theatlantic.com/unthinkable/

A list of Trump's "accomplishments''

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree