1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 May '13 12:26
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/05/22/former-irs-commissioner-visited-white-house-118-times-during-tea-party-targeting-n10603559

IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House no less than 118 times, which was the same period that Tea Party groups were targeted by the IRS. Shulman claims that these meetings all had to do with Obamacare, since the IRS is helping to implement it in a large way.

I think that politicians have reverted back to the 19th century when they had to meet face to face to conduct business. Whatever went down, one thing is for sure. The White House did not want to leave a paper trail of e-mails or phone calls that could be accessed by someone for whatever was going down. Just search them thoroughly before coming into the Oval Office before conducting business so that what happened to ACORN won't happen to the President.
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    23 May '13 13:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/05/22/former-irs-commissioner-visited-white-house-118-times-during-tea-party-targeting-n10603559

IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House no less than 118 times, which was the same period that Tea Party groups were targeted by the IRS. Shulman claims that these meetings all had to do with Obam ...[text shortened]... Office before conducting business so that what happened to ACORN won't happen to the President.
    Ah ha ha ha. Maybe it was a conspiracy TEAry lol.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 May '13 01:27
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    All I know is that they need to conduct business in secret face to face 118 times.

Why?
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    24 May '13 01:42

IRS commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House no less than 118 times, which was the same period that Tea Party groups were targeted by the IRS. Shulman claims that these meetings all had to do with Obam ...[text shortened]... Office before conducting business so that what happened to ACORN won't happen to the President.
    That's a whole lot of meeting going on. Nothing partisan of course. I doubt Obama met that many times with the head of the DNC.
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    24 May '13 02:17
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    A conspiracy TEAry about the inTEArnal revenue service?
  6. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    24 May '13 10:36

The articles are moving down in your link, and your cited article should be off the first page in a day or so.

You do know that a visit to the White House does not mean the person met with the President. By the way, why do you always cite to fringe sources?

With respect the Boy Scouts (a private organization) allowing gay members, I like the way one of the columnists said she is "sufficiently torn on this subject that I don’t write much about it." Take a stand. Jesus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree