1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 17:00
    In reading many of the posts here as well as the comments section of Yahoo, the message I'm getting more than any other is: I'm going to vote for ____ because they're better than _____. I see very little enthusiasm for one's political choices, only that they are going to vote for that person because they are unhappy with the others. So...are you happy with the candidate of your choice?
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 17:17
    Originally posted by bill718
    In reading many of the posts here as well as the comments section of Yahoo, the message I'm getting more than any other is: I'm going to vote for ____ because they're better than _____. I see very little enthusiasm for one's political choices, only that they are going to vote for that person because they are unhappy with the others. So...are you happy with the candidate of your choice?
    As is pretty much always the case, there isn't a perfect candidate. What's new?
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 21:03
    It's too early to be sure, but from what I hear, I'd be pretty happy with Kasich or Walker.
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 21:161 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    It's too early to be sure, but from what I hear, I'd be pretty happy with Kasich or Walker.
    From what I've heard, I'd campaign for Walker, but sit out the election if Kasich were candidate.
    As always, new information may alter my perceptions.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 21:221 edit
    I can't believe people actually think other people will beat Hillary or Jeb.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 21:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    I can't believe people actually think other people will beat Hillary or Jeb.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
    For once, I agree.

The difference between us is, you think there's someone better than those two; I think there's no-one less awful than Hillary. Which is sad enough.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 22:541 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    For once, I agree.

The difference between us is, you think there's someone better than those two; I think there's no-one less awful than Hillary. Which is sad enough.
    Once again we agree., other than HIllary being the less aweful. I'm not sure who is worse, Jeb or Hillary. What we do agree upon is that Hillary will be appointed 8 more years. I even saw this coming as far back as 2008 when people thought I was jumping the gun regarding HIllary running in 2016. LOL.

The issue for me is this corrupt system that is so predictable a monkey could guess who will be the next president for the next 8 years.

I'm tired of all this power in such a corrupt dysfuncional place. I have no interest in voting for the most benevolent dictator.
  8. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 00:50
    Bernie Sanders is my man. He's got my enthusiastic vote in the Democratic primary.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 01:011 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Bernie Sanders is my man. He's got my enthusiastic vote in the Democratic primary.
    You can't fool me, I know you are a Trump man. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree